Hello

Hi, we have not been talking for a while.

I have all these messages and words I want to send you, but I keep sending them to myself, because I do not want to get hurt again by talking to you over again. That is the way all this lie started, remember.

It was February 14th, 2015. I remember because it was the day everything changed, but thank God, I acquired intelligence and I even matured a bit more from this experience. 

I know for sure you will never read all of what I am about to post on this website, but I do not really care because they are simply for those all around the world who want someone to understand what they might be going through or I simply hope this works as an advice to those who do not want to go through the things I went through, even though they are not that big of a deal.

I want to forget you ever said that word to me, because ever since, I have felt really conscious about my life in society and among my friends, and I have been doubting everything about myself since you first typed a simple five-lettered word, Hello.

Please, do not start singing Adele, because my situation is not really anything serious. I simply want to write all of my feelings down, and help others. 

I've always told myself to avoid boys and avoid situations like having a boyfriend and getting away from my studies, but you wrapped me in your arms and it simply felt right.

I never told my friends, I just showed signs of an infatuated person, because that was what happened, I was infatuated by your words. Now, I will crush you with mine.