Miserable

Did you ever like me, or did you just feel obligated to ask me that?

Was it a bet, a silly prank, or did you really have feelings for me? 'Cause if you did, it doesn't seem like they lasted long.

I can not even write what I feel like right now.

I feel used, devastated, mad, sad, not good enough and I hate all those feelings.

I usually try to be strong, but right now, I feel like I just don't want to see you anymore, nor talk to you, nor even acknowledge anything that has to do with you.

I hate you, I know I said I didn't, but I do. If I think correctly, I do not really hate you, I hate what you did.

What did you do? Well, that's pretty hard to answer, I'll make it short.

You asked me to be your girlfriend, told me you loved me and that you wanted to be happy.

I said no, but it was not my fault. I like to obey my parents, and they told me I couldn't have a boyfriend at a young age.

Also, I would probably get distracted in my studies, I told you that. You said you were all right, and I believed you, because it was not that big of a deal to you, that's what you said.

Apparently, it was that big of a deal,because you got sad and looked for someone who could help you get over me. You asked that person to be your girlfriend, and all the "feelings" you had for me were long gone.

Amazing the fact that you did not doubt for a second to kiss her in front of me and make me feel... miserable.

---

Sent, February 17th, 2016 at 10:38PM.