Roommate 1

Chapter 1       Going away from the ones you love

*Emma Pov*

''Wake up, wake up'', someone said on top of me, and it was my little sister almost turning 14. I sat up rubbing my eyes and looking at her. ''Grandma is down stairs making your go away breakfast'', she said giving me a hug before she went down stairs with a smile. I love my sister but she can be a fucking dumb ass sometimes, we would be fighting all the time. I looked around my room on last time and saw my suit case at the corner. I live with my grandma because my parents died and it's sad to talk about it. I got up from bed and got something cute to wear when I leave. While I was doing that I saw my grandma standing there and tears were coming out of her eyes, "grandma don't cry I'll be back soon", I said and hugged her tightly and a tear came out of my eyes.

"I'm so proud of you and your parents are proud of you too, I just can't say goodbye", she said and I started to cry even more on her shoulder. "Oh honey don't cry, you mom and dad won't want that", she told me and wiping the tears off my face. She left me to take a shower and putted my clothes on. I wore a short short, and a Mickey Mouse shirt. I curled my hair and let it down. Today I decide to wear waterproof make-up cause I know that I'm going to cry.

I got down stairs and saw my breakfast on the counter, I sat down and enjoy my grandma cooking one last time before leaving. ''Mmmmmmm, yummy''. I saw my sister walked up looking so sad, ''hey Julie whats wrong''. She ignore me and sat on the couch. ''Hey, hey what's wrong''. I said sitting next to her on the couch. ''Okay you know, Mike'', she said with a sad look on her face. ''Yeah, Mike your boy-friend''.

''Well he wanted me to do something but I didn't want to'', she said looking down at her feet. ''What did he want you to do'', I said when my face look as if I knew what he wanted her to do ''sex'', I said. ''No he wanted that but he asked me to do a blow job''. I had to laugh cause I couldn't hold it in. ''Oh-(laughing)-my-god'', I said while laughing. ''Julie do you know some point you will have to do that sooner or later but I warned you and told you that he was a player, he wasn't the type of person that would love someone, but luckily you were smart to not to do it and broke up with him''. ''Well''? ''Tell me you did not do a blow out''! ''I did but then he just dumped me the next day'', she said a little lower.

I didn't say anything I just hugged her. She started crying and tell me that she doesn't want me to leave. ''Aww, don't worry you will do great and beside you have grandma''. She stopped crying and I asked her ''where is Abby''? ''Oh she is napping''. ''Oh my look at the time I got to get going''. I saw grandma walking in and hugged me really tightly and said ''your just like your mother darling''. I started to cry a little more and then Abby came in ''hey Abby, who's a good girl''! I hugged Abby and then I hugged my little sis one more time. I have a twin brother but he doesn't live with us, he left when our parents died, we still talk and we are really close and he also got accepted to the same college as me, how excited! But I don't talk about him in front of my grandma, so I'm not going to tell her but I did tell Julie. I walked out the door looking back and saw everyone and waving bye back. I putted my suit-case in my car and jump to the front seat and started to drive before I cry again.