Roommates 7

Chapter 7

*Blake Pov*

It took like an hour to get there!! Once we got there I noticed that we were in the middle of nowhere. I saw everyone dancing, drinking, and most of all the we kissing. It would be fun if my girl was her.

"Come on bro, let's go have some fun", Steven said getting me out of my thoughts.

"I don't...... I'm just going to meet some people", I said scratching the back of my head.
As I said that everyone had looked at me like if I had something on my face.

"Really bro, you came here to have fun so let's have fucking fun", Zack said.

"Okay fine I'll have fun", I said in a boring tone.

We walked in the kitchen and Steven had handed me a cup with beer in it.

2:00 has passed

From then I was dancing with grace.

*Emma Pov*

It's been a while since Blake had left, he should be back by now. I should give him a call. I grabbed my phone and dialed Blake's number.
1 ring 2 ring 3 ring 4 ring, no answer.

That's weird, Blake always answer his. I dialed his number again, 1 ring 2 ring 3 ring 4 ring 5 ring, no answer. He probably putted his phone on vibrate, he will text me when he has seen his miss calls from me.

Messaging (A-Ashley  E-Me)
E- Hey Ashley wanna hang out??
2 minutes
A- Can't I have to study!!! Sorry, rain cheek.
E- I just finished studying.
A- Can u help me!!
E- Sure I'll come in 2 minutes.
A- Kk.
End texting

I got all my studying supplies and headed to Ashley's room!

Knock knock

"Come in Emma", Ashley said from the inside.

"Hey, ready to study", I said placing all my supplies on her bed.

"Umm...... Do we really need all that paper to just study", Ashley ask in a scary voice.

"Yes we do"!!

"Where is my brother", I ask sitting on her bed.

"Um.... He went with his friends to a party", she said getting ready to learn.

"Can I tell you something, but you can't get mad and you can't tell Jake, Promise"!

"Okay but if I can't tell Jake then it must be pretty serious, go on".

"Well you know your, brother", I said in the sweetest tone.

"Yeeeeessssssss", she said in a scary tone.

"Well....... We got to know each other and........"

"Oh my god Emma, why....... You know that he will break your Heart..... Right".

"I know he won't........ I love him and trust him".

"Who else knows", she said.

"Well I told Grace and only her", I said looking down her bed.

"You talk to Grace? You know that she likes Blake.... Did she tell you that.....".

"......no".

"I really hope you know that she don't like you, she's just using you to get close with Blake".

"How do you know?", I said in a sad tone.

"Well this girl told me and she is a friend of mine, I hope you also know that she is a total slut".

"Wow I never knew but I know that Blake won't get with her and she is not my friend no more".

"Yeah I really hope your right Emma".

"I know I am Ashley, now let's get studying".

"Right", Ashely said in a boring tone.

*Blake Pov*

No I'm to drunk!!!!

"Wanna head upstairs", Grace had said in my ears"?

Who could say no to this hottie.
I didn't say anything, I took her hand and walked her upstairs in the 2 bedroom. I slammed the door shut and started to kiss her all over. I had rip all her clothes off and pitted her on the bed. The night went on.

Author Pov
Oh no Blake what are you doing???!!!
I promise next chapter is going to have drama!!!!! Read and find out!
Love you all so much and I would like to give a shout out to
yaya_baby03 lizzy_forever daniel_skye_is_life