Roommates 8

Chapter 8

*Blake Pov*

As soon I woke up my hand was rapped around someone..., and it wasn't even Emma. I raised the cover over and the girl and I was completely naked. I couldn't even remember what happen last night but I know for sure that something happen with me and that girl. I try finding my clothes and as soon as I putted my pants on I heard the girl said,

"Good-morning".

"Grace", I said so surprise.

"Yeah its grace, and it was amazing last night".

I didn't even say anything and I just walked out, and thinking of what I did too Emma! 

I was looking for Steven and Zack and saw then on the floor sleeping there ass off. I woke both of them up and dragged them out, they were too tired to even drive so i putted both of them in the back of the car. Without thinking I drove off and not asking Grace if she wanted a ride, but I didn't even care about her, I couldn't believe I had slept with her, what have I done to Emma.... I finally got to my doom room when I finished putting Steven and Zack away..... It was the weekend so they were sleeping. I opened the door and all I see was Emma sleeping, and how beautiful she was. I really like Emma, not even like, I'm in love with Emma. I didn't even know that she was awake... and she knew I was daydreaming about she he had mocked me by saying,

''What? Is there something on my face?"

"Uh?'', acting so lost, she had started laughing! I love her laugh, I could listen to it all day everyday! 

''Where were you last night?''

"Uh.....", thinking of a lie....... ''I was with Steven and we had fell asleep in his doom room''.

"O.....K.....'', she had said slowly like she didn't believe me.

''Well you wanna go see a movie together'', I said trying to change the subject.

''Can't I'm having lunch with my brother, Jake''.

''Aw that's to bad cause there's no light in the movie theater, you know'', all she had done it just laugh at me while I got closer to her and kissing her.

She had pushed me away and told me ''I would love to, but I have to get dress''. She had got up and went in the bathroom. 

*Emma Pov*

I had got dressed and gave Blake a good-bye kiss. I walk out and I had saw my brother with his babe. I went up and hug both of them. I didn't really like what they were giving so I just took a chicken salad. We had found a table and sat down...

We didn't talk for a while until my brother, Jake, had said something to me that will change everything!

''You see Emma, Blake is not a good guy... I mean he was at the same party as me and I had saw him taking Grace upstairs and they were doing some shits in that room, and if you were still with him you would have been really hurt..... and I had to see my sister get hurt".....

I didn't say a word, hearing that made me heart broken.... like no one can fix it.. no mater how hard they had try..... I was hoping he had change just for me... but  just maybe it wasn't love at first site... now I don't believe shits like that no more.... You know what they say,, boys will chase after you for your body not for who you are.... I just wanted to cry under a blanket and never come out from it again... I was wrong with every thing, hoping he love me for me,, and even thinking that we would last forever...  Now I know how it feels when you love someone and they don't love you back.... IT SUCKS COMPLETELY! I guess your heart could be broken......

'' Are you okay, Emma?'', Ashley had said and snap me out of my misery...

"Uh.. Oh.. yeah I'm fine''. I said getting up, ''Um thanks for the lunch, you guys, but I feel a bit down today so I'm just gonna go back to my doom room... bye''.

''Bye'', both of them said while giving me a good bye wave.

I walked into Blake and I room, and closed the door behind me, and said,

''How could you do this to me'', I asked while I was tearing down.

He didn't saw anything, all he did was just stared at me and also tearing up.

"I didn't mean for you to get hurt... I'm sorry Emma, please for give me.....''

''I don't know if I could Blake, I will never trust you again, nor I won't love you again, but how could you sleep with my best friend Blake... I will never for give you ever again... good-bye Blake''.

I had open the door and walked out crying like I needed help as a hurt puppy. 

Ashley had saw me and she quickly ran and ask if I was okay... Like I'm crying.. does she really think I'm okay, I will never be okay ever again...... We had went to her doom room and I had explain everything to her, even the part of when I had lost my virginity to a boy who doesn't even love me. Ashley had been so shocked that I would done something like this....... Then my brother had walked in and I guess things got out of had, by the time my brother had heard that I had lost my virginity to Blake my brother had lost it, he got so mad he went to my room... and starting saying shit to Blake, shits that didn't make any sense. I just couldn't watch him getting beat up again... It was to hurtful to was, as soon I got in the middle of both of them Jake had punch my stomach by mistake and I had fell to the ground. I could see nothing but darkness....

For a minute I didn't even know where I was until I looked around and realized I'm in here cause my brother punched me in the stomach by mistake.... The door was open and they were staring at me. The doctor had walked in and asked,

"Ah, Emma, your a wake, how are you feeling?''

''I guess I'm fine''.

''Good were glad, but.... Emma they only problem you had fainted is because you were pregnant and no one who's pregnant get's punch in the stomach..... I guess you didn't know..... but you will be find''.

I'M PREGNANT,,,,, THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING..... the look on my brother's face, like he was so disappointed at me. And the look on Blake's face like he wasn't ready....... 

THIS MUST BE A NIGHTMARE..... I CAN'T BE PREGNANT.......

A/P

I told you guys that it would be more drama!!!!! It going to get more exciting.... If you guys have want me to write about anything about whats going to happen in the next chapter just comment down below.... I would love to hear some of your ideas..... Bye love all my fellow readers.

                                                                                                                                          XOXO~ Lisa