Roommate 2

Chapter 2         Meeting new people and seeing my bro

*Emma Pov*

The minute I park my car and got out I said ''Wow''. I snap out of my thoughts and heard a familiar voice behind me. I turn around and had a big smile on my face. ''Hey big bro how are you'' and I hugged him a bit tight. ''Hey little sis''. ''Bro you coming or what'', I heard these guys said behind me. ''You should go'', I said with a smile. ''You sure I can stay if you want'', ''I do but I'm going to get settle in and I'll come and see you, oh and what's your dorm room number''. ''Okay and it's 305, bye love you lil sis''. ''Bye love you too big bro''. I open my trunk of my car and got my suit-case out and once I close my trunk a girl showed up and said ''hi my name is Grace'', she said and reaching out her hand to shake my hand. ''Hi I am Emma'', I said while shaking her hand twice and then leting go. ''You wanna walk in together'', she asked me and I said yes.

We walked in and when I walked in it was beautiful. I was kinda hungry and so was Grace so we went and got something to eat. We were talking for hours and hours. And then she had to go so we both gave each other our number and left. I had to get my room number so I went up to the lady at the counter and said ''Emma Marshal''. ''Oh here you go", she said as she looked at the paper on the clipboard. ''Here's your key, have a good day'', she said and handed me the key to my dorm. ''Thank you''. Oh would you look at my room number is 308.

I walked down the hall and out of no where I bump into a girl. ''I'm so sorry let me help you''. ''It's okay don't worry about it''. I bend down and help her picked her books up. I got up and said ''hi I'm Emma, and you are'', I said putting my hand out. ''Oh I'm Ashley'', she said shaking my hand. ''Hey sis'', I thought that was my brother but it wasn't it was Ashley's brother. I turn around and saw this hot boy with blue bright eyes and black hair looking so sexy at me. He looks at me and said ''well hi beautiful''. ''Uh...hi'', I said blushing a bit. He walked away and Ashley and I started to walk. ''So he is your brother''. ''Yeah why''? ''Uh....''. ''Don't tell me you like him, he is totally a prevert, trust me you do not want to date him, and btw he doesn't date he just uses girls. ''What's your room number''. ''305''. ''Omg that's my brother's room too''. ''Is he hot''. ''Well I'll say that but he is a bad boy himself''. ''Then is he single''? ''Yeah he is''.

We finally reached at my brother's room and when I went in my brother just stared at Ashley, he look like he just fell in love.....wait no.... he looks like he is in love. ''Hey big bro'', I said and hug him. ''Is this your beautiful friend....''. ''Ashley''. ''Okay I'm going to leave you both to get to know each other, bye guys'', I said but they didn't pay me no attention so I just left the room. I walked to my dorm and saw the door crack open a bit. ''Ooo, my roommate is here already'', I said under my breath. I open the door and saw a guy in my room. ''Uh..hi'', he turn around and it was Ashley's hot brother. He just gave me a smirk and said ''what do you want''?

How rude. ''Uh this is my room, what are you doing here''. ''This is my room''. I showed him my paper and he showed me his. ''Okay by tomorrow I'm going to fix this''. ''Why don't you want to be my roommate, baby. I just rolled my eyes and told him that I'm going to take a shower. ''What is you name'', I asked so curious. ''Uh.. Blake'', he said not paying me any attention. ''What's your name''. ''Uh.. Emma'', I said mocking him and then he turn around and gave me a smirk. "I'm going to take a shower", I told him and walked in the bathroom. I shut the door and said okay I like him to my mind.

When I finished showering I reached for my towel and nothing was there, then I reached for my cloths and felt thin air, the only thing that was there was a sexy bra and a sexy pantie. I saw the door unlock and I thought that I locked the door but I didn't. I screamed "BLAKEEEE". "What do you want"! When he was going to come in I quickly said "No don't come in, Blake this is not funny give me my cloths back". "But I didn't take all of it". "That's not even mine so give me my cloths back nowwwwww Blake". " Oh come on can you put it on, I bet you will look sexy in it". " NO I'm not wearing someone else is bra nor pantie". "But it's new". "I'm not going to...just give me my cloths please". "If you want it then come and it".