Roommates 5

Chapter 5 Movie time

*Emma Pov*

We walked out and went to Jake and Ashley's dorm room. I knocked on the door and no one answered. I opened it and no one was there. ''Where the hell are they'', I said looking at Blake. Blake just shrugged his shoulder and sat on the bed. I took out my phone and dial Jake's number, after 3 rings Jake answered.

*Jake Pov* ''What's up lil sis''?

*Emma Pov* ''What's up, you know what's up, where are you I thought we were gonna go to the movie''?

*Jake Pov* ''Oh I send you a text saying ''Hey sis movie theater close so me and Ashley gonna go to a party''.

*Emma Pov* ''Oh okay we'll bye love you''.

''The movie theater closed so, I promise Grace I'm gonna hang out with her". "I promise Steven and Zack that I'm gonna hang with them too", Blake said getting up and kissing me goodbye.

And with that we both left.

''Hey Grace, why you dress like that''?

''We going to a party, and i picked out the perfect dress for you''.

''I don't know, I just wanna hang out with you''.

''We can hang out at the party, oh please come, it isn't gonna be fun if your not there''.

''Fine, I'll go just give me half hour to get ready'', I said to Grace and went in the room. I putted on my red dress, it was really short it passed my knee and it was also tight. I putted some red lipstick, and eye-liner. I also putted mascara on and curl my hair real quickly. I wore my sliver bracelet on and putted on my red high-heel on,and grabbed my red purse and head out side where grace was standing.

"Wow looking good girl, this is going to be the best night of your life".

I looked at her and gave her a sofe smile and we both walked out. We jumped into Grace's car and started driving.

"Hey Grace, if I tell you something you promise your not going to say anything".

"You know you can tell me anything I'm not going to say anything".

"Well me and........Blake are together".

She didn't say anything she just looked at me and then she said "I hope you know that he is a player, he had sex with everyone, and is Ashely and your bother okay with that"?

"Well Ashely and my brother doesn't know, its only you", I said looking out the window.

"Did you guys have sex"?

"Ummmmm....................?"

"EMMMA, you were suppose to wait".

"Okay I didn't know.....I guess it was in the moment".

"Well I'm not going to say anything, but to night your going to have the best night ever"!

Once we got out of the car I saw drunk people all over the place. It was an old banded house. We walked in and some guys were waving at Grace. She ran up to them and just left me there alone. I wasn't going to stand there like an idiot alone, I walked to the bar.

"Can I get a tequila plz".

"Poor girl drinking alone, need someone with you".

I turned around and said "no thanks, I'm good".

"O' come on, would you want to dance with me"?

I thought about it and drink my tequila and took his hand. "Okay but one song".

I stated dancing crazy and he didn't seem to mind. I felt like I was free! He handed me some more rum and I started drinking like crazy. The song finished and when I was about to go he held my arms and whisper to my ear "wanna go out-stairs".

"No can you let go of me"?

"Come on you look really hot to bang on". Once he said that he grab my arms and we came out of the crowd.

"What the fuck is wrong with you, let me go". He pused me back and started kissing me. I pushed him and said "GET OFF ME YOU PREVET"!
He got up back and hold my hand down. I stared to cry and said "please stop get off of me"! Once I said that a guy had pushed him, when I turned I saw Blake. "Stay the hell away from my girl BITCH". I didn't say anything I just huged him.

"Are you okay, why would you come here alone"?

"Yes I'm okay but I came with Grace".

"Come on we leaving". I nod and we walked out. We hopped in his car and he started to drive. I didn't get to tell Grace I was leaving so I quickly texted her.

"Who you texting"? I looked at him and told him "Grace".

"Why didn't you tell me that you going to a party"?

"I forgot to", I said looking down at my phone hoping Grace texting me back.

"We could have gone together you would have had a great time", he said with a smirk on his face. I didn't say anything I just looked at his with a smile.

And after that the whole ride was quite until I broke it.

"What were you dokng at the party", I said looking at him.

"Well me and the boys were bored so we decided to go to a party".

"Oh okay", after that fell asleep, and when I woke up someone was carring me, I just gave him a smile and he putted me on his bed. He took off my shoes and my dress. He putted his shirt on me. How lucky am I to have a good boyfriend. He putted the cover over me and once I was gonna fall asleep his hand was over me and and he said "good night princess". That was the only think I heard before falling asleep.

Author/Pov

Hey guys I really hope you enjoy this chapter.
Vote
Commet
Like

Xoxo-Lisa