Roommates 4

Chapter 4          Wow what a night

*Emma Pov*

I woke up and feel someone hugging me and I turn around and looked at Blake sleeping so peaceful. I smile and look how he was sleeping. He looks so cute when he is sleeping, his hair was so messy and he was shirtless. I tried to get up since I only had my bra and pantie on. I tried and tried but he was too strong. Every time I slid down he kept pulling me back to his chest, so I gave up and waited for him to wake up. I heard my phone buzzed and tried to reach it. I finally got it and saw a text from Ashley. "Hey girl I have good news and bad news, the good news is me and Jake are together and the bad news is that Jake is pissed at my brother so you better not sleep with him or anything cause Jake will never talk to you and I will not talk to you any more, love u". I opened my mouth and got so scared. I am mostly scared of Jake for what he will do to Blake and make me switch rooms. I felt Blake's arm move so I quickly turn my phone off. "Good morning, princess", he said in his morning voice and kiss my check. "Good morning baby", I smile and hug him make me lean against his chest. "Who were you texting". "Oh....(thinking of a lie)that was my friend back home". I tried to back up from Blake. "Why the hurry"? "Oh did I forget to tell you, you told your sis that you would watch a movie together and I also told my brother and know we are all going together as friend". "But I don't want to go I want to be in bed all day with you and cuddle", he said wining and kept cuddling with me.

He started to put me closer and start kissing me then my neck. "Blake.....stop it", I said pushing him back. "Why? Don't you like me kissing you"? "I do but we have to get ready". "But we have time baby". As soon as he start kissing me we heard a knock at the door. I push away from Blake and put a long shirt  on that covers my bottom. "What's wrong". "Someone is at the door and it could be your sis or my bro", I said walking to the door and open it. "Hey Ashley, what are you doing here". She didn't say anything she just stared at us and looking at both bed. "Oh I just spread my bed". "Oh ok I'll come and pick you both up so we can go to the movie, ok now bye", she said and she left and I was closing the door and sign a relief look on my face. I gave Blake a smile and walked in the bathroom. After 10 minutes I came out and saw Blake on his phone and I walked over to my closet to pick something out and I took off the t-shirt and heard Blake snap a picture of my back with my bra and my underwear. I smile and then took out a lace top and a short short. I let my hair down and putted my makeup on. Blake got in the bathroom and he putted his jeans on with a gray hot shirt and a leather black jacket over his gray shirt. We walked out but before Blake shut the door close and lean back and kissed me not coming out for air. I smiled back and we head out. He wanted to hold my hand but we couldn't risk making Ashley and Jake to see us.

Author Pov
He y'all hope you enjoy. I know that this is a short part but I can do that only!!! I'm so sorry :( but I promise next chapter will be long it's just that I have school and have to focus on school work!!!!
Bye my fellow readers:).  :(