Present

Sara.

I look up the sky and thank God for a wonderful morning. I quickly start with my everyday routine before Thaddeus and Judea wakes up.

I can't believe it's been 3 years since that frightful day, but I am thankful. Thankful that God gave me another chance at love and family. I finally got everything that I ever dreamed of. A loving family of my own.

I made them their favorite breakfast. Bacon and egg sandwich and a glass of milk, yikes! I do not drink milk but apparently my son loves it so much. Judea's favorite is simpler, just pancakes and she is sold. She can eat pancakes all day.

Thaddeus and Jude are my twins. Another reason why I am very thankful. I love them so much I can't even imagine life without them. Being a mom is the most amazing thing that ever happened to me. The process is a bit traumatizing but it is all worth it.

"Good morning mommy." Thad greeted me as he sits on the stool. I smiled and handed him his breakfast and frown when I did not see another curly hair with him.

"Where's your sister?" he shrugged then started eating. I sigh and walk up to our room. I chuckled when I saw Jude snuggling with our dog Cody. Cody is our one year German shepherd dog, Aaron bought him to a friend that breed white German shepherd dogs.

Aaron is my partner and he is a pilot. He owned a plane that he have rented for rich people. Going back to my adorable daughter, I start to shake her.

"Mommy, please go away." I tickled her as she shriek! "Mommy!" she laugh.

"I cook you your favorite." she open her eyes and look at me seriously.

"What flavor." I lean in and whisper it to her.

"Blueberry pancakes." and she is gone. I laugh and get out of our room as Cody followed me quietly. He is such a great dog. I don't remember ever getting mad at him.

"I do not like it. Thank you." I heard Jude say, I enter the kitchen and saw her scrunching up her face in disgust as she looks at her brother's tall glass of milk. I smile. I guess she got that from me. We both hates milk and mayonnaise.

It's amazing how your kids pick up something from their parent. Physically, they are both carbon copies of their father, especially Thad. Jude get the same look but softer I guess as she get some from me. They both got my fair complexion, and dark brown eyes. They got their father's curly hair and face structure.

Thad is more like Luke; quiet and barely talk. He is always observing and very independent. What he got from me is probably just that he always smile and his love of books. Jude on the other hand is like me, always smiling, laughing and of course her hate of morning. We both loves animals and artistic in a way. I love to draw and listen to music she is also like that. Luke is more formal.

"All done?" I ask them as they both slide their plates away from them. They both nodded as we all headed upstairs for their baths. Once we are all ready, we headed out to walk to my office. I have a small store that is just a walking distance from our house, a good 10 minutes' walk.

When I arrive my employee is already there setting up the store. I smile at her and greeted her.

"Good morning boss." she greeted us as I nod at her and the twins greeting her as well. I start to do inventory as the twins head to their table to do some artistic stuff, well Jude will definitely do that as for Thad he will most likely just read something.

"Mommy, can we go to the mall?" I smiled typical Jude. I look at my work and nodded at her.

"Okay I just need to finish some things here first before I go get the car okay?" They both nodded as I talk to Marie to clear things up about the store. I have delivery coming and I gave her the payment for those.

"Yo, what's up." My bestfriend Anna answered. We are in McDonalds and I thought of calling her to ask her if she is free to hang with us.

"Is that how you answered your clients? How professional." I tease as I smile at the twins and mouth to them that it is their Auntie Anna I am talking with.

"Auntie Anna, I want lemon squares." Jude yelled as she stuff her face with fries.

"Jude." I warned. She just pouted at me.

"Sara, it's okay." I sigh.

"You spoiled my kids too much." I reasoned.

"I only spoiled Jude. Thad never asked for anything."

"Yet you bring him something." I whined. Anna chuckled. "You better find a guy and have kids with him then I'll spoil your kid so that we are even." she laugh.

"Good luck with that. Your kids are the exception of my hate for little monsters." I chuckled.

"You are hopeless." I laugh then bid her goodbye. I heard a rather loud gasp and when I turn to the side of where it is from, well let's just say I hope I didn't went along Jude's idea of going to the mall.

"Who are they mommy?"

--------------------------------------------

Do you guys have a picture of twins (girl and boy) that have curly hair?

If you do pls tag me:

twitter: kristinragen