Regrets.

(A/N)

I am sorry that I am taking  so much time rewriting but things were just crazy right now. I am working and taking an online course plus, writing here at wattpad.

I am very sorry guys. 

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Luke.

"This is insane." I say after watching the whole video of my brother. I can't even imagine, ever that my sweet and responsible brother could do such thing.

flashback.

"What's wrong?" my brother asked me as I sobbed. Daddy will be mad at me. "Come on, you can tell me. I promise I won't tell anyone." He tells me as he hold his pinkie at me. I hesitate at first but agreed.

"I broke it." I sniff

"What did you break?" he asks me and I point at the vase that I accidentally bump into. Seb glance at the direction I point at and sigh.

"If dad asked you tell him you were in your room the whole time okay?" I frown.

"But, I broke it." He shook his head.

"That is a family heirloom Luke. I am sure that because of this you, dad will ground you, and you will not be able to attend your fieldtrip this weekend." I gasped.

"I won't?" I asked him. It is my first field trip and I want to go out with my friends for the first time. Dad and mom won't let us because I got kidnapped once and since then I am not allowed to go out with friends alone. They allow me this one time because the school promise that there will be security because all of my classmates were the same as me. We all have rich parents.

Seb ruffled my hair and grinned at me.

"You think I will let that happen? Of course not. You will be on that trip and you will have so much fun it will be the best day of your life." I smiled hopeful, then I remember what I did. My smile faltered. Seb gave me a side hug.

'...but I won't be having that much fun this weekend.' I thought.

"Hey! You will have fun, just tell dad you are in your room and know nothing about it okay?" I frown.

"But, I know what happened Seb. I broke it." I reasoned. I told him I did it. Why does he insist that I know nothing about it?

"I did it Luke. I was the one who broke it." I stared at him wide eyed. He will say it was him?

"But dad will be mad at you Seb." He nodded.

"I know, but I can handle it Luke don't think too much about it okay." I sniff and hugged my brother tight.

"Sorry." He chuckled.

"It's okay Luke. Just promise me you will have fun okay?" I nodded vigorously.

"I promise."

End of flashback.

I put my hands in front of my face and cried.

'Seb won't do this to me!' I shook my head in denial. 'He won't.'

It's even harder to think that my mom is behind all of this. How can I even face her now? What about Dakota? I am still married to her and yet it seems that my feelings suddenly gone.

'I loved her. Didn't I?' now I am second guessing my relationship to my wife. Great! I get out of my office building and just drive. I do not even know where to go.

"Urghhhhh!!!!!!!!" I slam my fist on the wheel of my car making a loud noise as I hit the siren of it. (I am very sorry I know nothing about cars and I don't know what to call it. Luke is still in the car on the driver seat. When this scene happened.) I drive fast and went inside my home office locking it. I sit on the office chair and just lean on it and close my eyes. Then I heard her voice.

"I am pregnant Luke." I sat up mortified.

"She is pregnant." I muttered horrified. I let her go through her pregnancy alone. She is suffering morning sickness and weird craving while I fuck every woman I meet. I am happily doing flings while she is alone catering to my child at night. I've decided enough is enough. I will not let my family suffer no more. I will find them.