Unexpected Visitor

(A/N)

Surprise! Another Dakota POV. 

Hope you guys enjoyed this.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ 

Dakota

I inhaled,I need to prepare for this. I can't let her see that I am very nervous and worried now that she is back. I need to look tough and confident and ready to conquer. I need to intimidate her to make her bend on my will. Oh! My Gosh! I sound like Cersei. I need to stop watching too much Game of thrones. I press the doorbell.

aaarf! aaaarf!

I was startled by a deep bark. A white big dog came out barking at me.

"Since when did she likes animals?" the door opens and a cute little girl in pigtails and wearing a cute pink sundress came out looking at me.

"Cody! Stop!" she yelled, the dog stopped barking and lick her face which she giggled at. I smiled at her.

"Hey! Little girl, what's your name?" she smiled.

"I am Jude and I am three." she proudly me show her finger stating her age.

"Jude! Mommy told us not to talk to strangers." A little boy scolded her.

"I am Dakota." I told them. The boy look at me. He grab his sister's wrist and called for their mom.

"Coming!" I heard a very familiar yell.

'She's their mom?!' Is it Seb's or Luke's baby. Wait.Are their twins, they look like they are the same age. Cathy then went out to see me and her smile vanished when she saw it was me.

"Dakota? What are you doing here?" I rolled my eyes at her. She is still dumb.

"Nothing's change then. You still say what's obvious." she scoffed. "Ofcourse it is unless you know someone who looks exactly like me." she shook her head. Idiot!

"What is this about then?" I sigh.

"Can we talk somewhere private, I am not just your neighbor who would stop by to talk about something stupid. I fly from another country, hours away and I have a jet lag and-" she cut me off.

"Okay. Okay. Come in." I grinned. I went in and saw a man holding the kids both hands. I wink at the little girl who just giggle at me. She's cute. I look at the boy and he just look at me coldly. Kind of reminds me of someone.

"Nice backyard." she sigh.

"Look if this is about Luke, you don't have to worry about me because I don't plan on seeing him nor being friends with him." She keeps on looking behind her like she is worried that I am here.

"I need to give you something." I get a cd from my bag and hand it to her. 

"If that some proof that you and Luke are together, I don't want to see it. I am happy living my life with my boyfriend and kids." I laugh.

"What you think this is some sex tape?" She look mortified.

"What? You can't blame me, you are capable of everything." I nodded.

"You finally got a backbone. I like it." she sigh.

"Becoming a mother change me." I smiled at her. I wanted to be a mom too.

"You seem contented and happy." she look at me then nodded. She smiled then held both of my hands.

"I am. That is why you don't need to worry about me getting in between you and Luke. I am happy where I am now." I frowned.

"But you are not yet married? How can you be so sure?" she look up and smile.

"Every year Aaron is proposing and this year I plan to say yes." She looks excited. I wish Luke and I were like that.

"Why didn't you say yes before if you were happy to be with him then?" she stared at me seriously.

"I am already a mother when I met Aaron,as a mom I need to make sure that he is the one for us before I let him in our lives. I have to think for the welfare of the twins. I-" I cut her off.

"Twins?!" I yelled. She chuckled.

"Uh-huh." she said as I gaped at her.

"Oh.My goodness!" she smiled then I remember she is telling me a story. "Ooops... sorry. Continue."

"Where were we? ..... Oh! Yeah. I remember." she inhale. "...as I was saying, I know he is a good father. He was there throughout my whole pregnancy and when the twins was born he helped me through the night shifts of breastfeeding and changing diapers. But, i just need to make sure that he really wants to be with us not just me because we are a package deal already.I need someone that will be with us forever not just for the mean time." I nodded.

"That is true."

"So I made him wait for two years." she grinned at me.

"Can you be honest with me?" I asked. 

"Sure ask away." she smiled reassuringly at me.

"Is it Seb's or-" she butted in.

"Is it Lucas'" I pursed my lips. 

"When will you tell him?" she shook her head. "You want me to keep it a secret then?" she nodded. I sigh.

"You know my heart wants to agree with you because I know that it will keep him from leaving me; but my mind tells me that in the future it will back fire on me keeping it a secret from him and at the end... I'll loose him too." she sigh and look down.

"I can't tell him. He might get the twins from me." she look up to me. "You know how ruthless he can be Dakota. If he wants something he will get it whatever it takes."

"I know, but-" she hold my hand.

"Please don't tell him." she pleaded.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

(A/N)

What do you guys think?

Do you want me to continue on writing about Dakota and Sara's blossoming friendship?

Do you guys have any suggestion which celebrity could play Dakota and Sara? Please leave a comment below for suggestions.

Thank You and have fun reading.