part 2

I packed my bags and went downstairs. ' DAD WERE ARE YOU?' I yelled. ' In the kitchen honey' my dad said. I walked to the kitchen and took a seat at the kitchentable. ' Dad when do I leave? And were do I stay?' I asked my dad. My dad looked at me and said: ' You are leaving on monday and I have rent an apartment for you, next to Lisa's apartment'. 'But dad, I don't have enough money' I told my dad. 'Jane I am paying for you, I think it is important for you to go to college and enjoy the time you have while you're young. But I have one rule for you, if you have bad grades you have to come back to holland'. ' I understand that daddy, but I promise you I won't let you down' I told my dad. 'I know baby girl, and we love you. I am so proud of you. You grow so much and you are a beautiful young woman. It's time that mum and I let you go' my dad said. I got tears in my eyes and I gave my dad a big hug. ' I love you daddy' I wispered in my dads ear. I was so excited to go to Spain, but I will really miss my parents...

Time flew by and before I knew it I was leaving Holland. I woke up at 9 o'clock. My plane would leave in 5 hours. I did my hair and makeup and got dressed. I was really excited to see Lisa again. I brought my luggage to my car and went to the kitchen to say goodbye to my parents. 'I am going to miss them so bad' I thought to myself.

The ride to the airport went really fast. When I arrived I checked in and looked around in the little shops at the airport. Before I knew it I needed to go to the plain. In the plain I sat to a little boy who cried the whole time. The flight was really long and I was so excited when the plain landed. The door of the plain opened and I walked down the stairs, I knew I was home.