part 6

Lisa and I got ready for the party. I was really nervous. Lisa was really excited to meet Tello. I wore my favourite pink dress and put some flats under it. I styled my hair and added some light makeup.

Cesc came to pick us up. When we arrived at the party there were a lot of people. Lisa and I went to the dance floor and danced a bit. 'I am going to look for Cesc' I said. 'alright, I am going to look for cute guys' Lisa said. I smiled and walked away. I saw Cesc and walked towards him. 'Hey Cesc' I said. 'Hey, I want to introduce you to Marc' Cesc said. 'We already met, right Jane' Marc said. 'Yes, Marc and I met at the club last week' I said to Cesc. 'I am going to get some drinks, you want one to?' Cesc said. 'Yes sweet white wine for me and you Marc?' I asked. 'A beer please' Marc said. Cesc walked away and me and Marc took a seat at the bar. We had a long conversation about college and Barca. 'I need to go now Jane, maybe we can have lunch on monday' Marc said. 'That sounds fun, it's my first day at college on monday. I will meet you during lunchbreak at the restaurant on the campus?' I asked. ' That sounds wonderful' Marc said. We said goodbyes and Marc gave me a quick hug. I went look for Lisa and I saw that she was dancing with Tello and Thiago. I smiled and went looking for Cesc. 'Hey beautiful' Cesc said. 'Hey Cesc' I said. 'Why the sad face?' Cesc asked. 'I am not sad Cesc' I said. 'Let me guess, you have a little crush on Bartra' Cesc said. 'No I don't' I said. 'Yes you do' Cesc said. 'Shut up' I said laughing. 'You know he has a girlfriend right' Cesc said. 'Yes, I know. Even if he didn't have one, I would never be good enough for him' I said. 'That's not true Jane, you are a beautiful young woman and he would be very lucky to have you' Cesc said. 'I am going home, I don't feel well. Tell Lisa that I left' I said. I walked outside and called a cab. I took a shower and went to bed. 'Why is love so hard?' I asked myself before I fell asleep.