part 4

I woke up early the next morning. I called Lisa and asked her if she would like to go out and get some coffee with me. We walked to starbucks and I ordered a big hot chocolate. 'What are we going to do today?' I asked Lisa. 'Maybe we could go out tonight, so you can meet my friends from here.' Lisa said. 'I would love that' I said. We walked around Barcelona a bit amd I bought a beautiful white dress with pink heels. After that we had dinner at my place and we made ourselves ready to go out. I wore my new dress and heels and curled my long brown hair. I added a little bit of foundation on and some mascara. I am not the kind of girl that wears very much makeup. Lisa was wearing a beautiful black dress with golden heels and she styled her long blond hair. She added a little bit of makeup. 'Wow Jane, you look stunning' Lisa said. 'Same for you hot stuff' I said. Lisa giggled and we went outside and called a cab. We went to a big club. Lisa told me that the Barca team comes here a lot. Maybe I will meet Marc, I thought to myself. Since the match I couldn't think of something else.

The club was filled with loads of young people, some were dancing and others were sitting at the bar. We walked to the VIP area were Lisa's friends were waiting for us. She introduced me to Stella, a beautiful girl with long brown hair. She was really nice and I immediately knew we were going to be great friends. She also introduced me to Nina, who came from America to go to college in Spain. She was also really nice and we had a great night. Nina and Stella lived in the same building as us. We had a great night. We danced and we had a few drinks. I got tired and I had a seat at the bar. Someone sat next to me. I looked up and I couldn't believe my eyes. It was Marc Bartra. 'Hi' Marc said. 'Hi' I said to Marc. 'My name is Marc, who are you?' Marc asked. 'My name is Jane' I said. 'Nice to meet you Jane, what would you like to drink' Marc asked. 'No you don't have to pay my drink, I will pay it for myself' I said. 'Come on I insist that you take a drink from me' Marc said. 'Ok, can I have a sweet white wine please' I said. 'Sure' Marc said and he ordered our drinks. Marc handed me my drink and our hands touched for a moment. I felt the sparks fly. 'I have to go, my girlfriend is waiting for me, it was nice to meet you Jane.' Marc said. 'Thank you for the drink Marc' I said. Marc smiled at me and walked away. 'Did this really happen?' I asked myself. I decided I wouldn't tell Lisa, Nina and Stella. They wouldn't really believe me, I thought.