part 8

Marc called, texted and came to my apartment very often, but I didn't respond. I was making breakfast when Marc called again.

'What' - J

'Please talk to me Jane' - M

'Why would I? You didn't even protect me. You didn't do anything Marc' - J

'I broke up with Sandra' -M

'WHAT?' - J

' I don't want a relationship with someone who hits my friends and is jealous' -M

'But you love her' - J

'I think I am in love with someone else' -M

'Who is it?' -J

'The most beautiful, nicest, kindest and funniest girl i've ever met' -M

my heart skipped a beat and I was crying.

'I need to go Marc, bye'

I hung up the phone and cried and watched movies all day. love sucks..

Marc called. He asked if he could come over. I was watching tv when the bell rang. I opened the door and saw Marc. 'Hey beautiful' Marc said. 'Hi Marc' I said. We talked for a bit. 'Marc, who is that girl you're in love with' I asked. Marc looked at the floor. ' You really don't know?' he asked. 'No' I said: 'Who is she' 'She is a really nice girl, I don't know how to tell her I love her' Marc said. 'Go to her now and tell her' I said. I hoped that Marc would tell me that the girl was me, but instead he ran out the door. I was crying on the couch when the bell rang. I opened the door and saw Marc with flowers. 'Marc? What are you doing here?' I asked. 'I needed to get flowers for you, I love you Jane and I hope you feel the same' Marc said. I looked at him and kissed him. That moment was the happiest moment of my life.