part 7

It was monday, today I was going to have dinner with Marc. I went to the restaurant and saw Marc already sit at the table. 'Hey Marc' I said. 'Hey Jane, how are you?' Marc asked. 'Really good, thank you for asking' I said. We talked a bit and exchanged numbers.

A couple of months passed and Marc and I became really close. We hung out very often and became best friends. Marc was still togheter with sandra and Sandra was really jealous of Marc and mine relationship. It really annoyed Marc, but we didn't really talk about it. My phone rang, it was Marc. 'Hey babe' Marc said. 'Hey Marc' I said. 'Do you want to come to the game tonight?' Marc asked. 'Yeah, sure' I said. 'Great, see you tonight then' Marc said. 'See you tonight babe' I said.

I arrived at the stadium. I went to the dressing rooms to meet Marc. He smiled when he saw my shirt. 'Hey you are wearing my shirt!' Marc said. 'Ofcourse! You are my best friend and I am your biggest fan' I said. 'That's so cute' Marc said and hugged me. At that moment Sandra walked in. She gave me a dirty look and kissed Marc. I got teary eyes when I saw it. 'Marc I have to go, good luck' I said and walked away really fast. I took my seat. When the players came out of the tunnel, Marc waved at me. He scored 3 times and I was so proud. When the game was over I went to look for Marc. 'I am so proud of you!' I said. Marc hugged me and smiled. Sandra walked towards us and pushed me aside. 'Don't touch my boyfriend you little bitch' she said. 'shut up' I said. At that moment she hit me in the face. I hit her back and she pulled my hair. I stood up and walked away. I was so angry, Marc didn't even do a thing. I run to Lisa's apartment and cried my eyes out. 'It is going to be ok, he will see that you truly love him and that Sandra is a bitch' Lisa said. " I hope so" I said. 'How is it between you and Tello?' I asked Lisa. She had a smile from ear to ear. 'Well, we had a couple dates and he kissed me' Lisa said. ' NO WAY! I am so happy for you' I yelled and I hugged Lisa. 'I am going to bed now, I'll see you later' I said to Lisa and I went to bed. Still mad, but mostly heartbroken..