Chapter 2

"Brandon" i question, the body of my EX is right in front of me. I was hoping i would avoid him as much as possible, but that didn't go as i planned. I turn away and continue walking, then he say "brooke we need to talk".

"About what" i say turning and giving him a who-do-you-think-you-are kinda look. "Brooke i'm sorry for what happened. You can't just avoid me where ever you go, dance, school, the streets. I live here too and you can't hide from me, you think you can but you can't" he says. "Excuse me, i don't honestly want to face my EX right now. I want too have a good year, and this isn't a good start" i say giving him attitude. "Well i'm late for class bye" i say pivoting on my right heel, and walking down the hallway. "Watch your attitude" he mumbles. "I heard that" i say with an attitude.

I open the door, to Science, and hand him my pass for being late.

I take a seat in the only empty seat, next to Luke Evans. The bad-boy player of the grade, who thinks he can buy every girl on the block. "Hey take a seat" he says smirking. "Uh" i say, i roll my eyes and scoot my chair as far away possible from his. "What Brooke you don't like me i see the looks you give me" he says. "Yeah right, not in a billion years would a girl fall on love with you" i say, causing a few people to laugh. "Then why do i have a girl friend" he asks. "You probably bought her, with daddy's money" i say, causing people to shout 'burn', or 'nice one', and people wolf whistling. "Yeah whatever" he says.

The day ends, and mom picks us up. Darn, todays pyramid, i dread it because Abby doesn't particularly like me.

I walk down the sidewalk, to where mom's car is parked. Then someone taps my shoulder, "hey " he says. I turn to see Nick, "hey Nick" i say, smiling. "Ready for dance" he asks. "Super pumped as always" i say sarcastically, he knows i don't like Abby. He laughs, and says "hey sorry to bother but do you guys mind giving me a lift to dance today" he asks. "Yah sure. Let me ask" i say. I run to the van, and open the door. "Can we give nick a ride, to his house, and dance" i ask. "Yeah sure honey" she says.

Nick and i hop in the middle row of the car, then taking out our phones, and browsing through social media. I press on the Camera Icon on Instagram, and propping it up in the middle of Nick and i. We do silly faces, and Paige and Josh are photo bombers in the background. I caption

_car rides are a joy, reunited with the other half of Brick @nickDobbs, and of course theres always photo bombers @paigehyland1 @joshhyland 😂➖ #teambrick