Chapter 25

So i was gonna stop it there, and do a sequel, but then that's to many stories to take care of******

Continuing......

CHAPTER 25:

"Okay brooke, you can go home tonight, Nick will walk you home, but Tomorrow night your back here at 8:00 or else" he says rising to gun to mid air. I nod my head, in frustration and Scariness. "Alright nick let her go, walk her home, see you when you get back" he grins.

Nick un-ties rope, and guides me outside.

He opens the door, and leads me down the porch. "You betrayed me" i say crying, and running away. "Brooke come back, we need to talk" he says. "What are you going to shoot me" i say speeding away with my crutches.

After a while i get extremely tired, and my leg stiffens up, which gives Nick a chance to speed up to me. "Brooke, i didn't want to tempt-ate you, at all. It tore me up, i felt like i was raping you. I wanted to stop so bad, but he had me at gun point, before i came downstairs, he threatened to kill me Brooke" he says. I turn to him, and give him a glare. "Yeah it felt like you and brandon were raping me, and trust me if he does again tomorrow, i'm calling the cops" i say.

"Brooke, i'm so sorry, i don't want to go again tomorrow, but i kinda have to because, Mom and Dad are on a vacation, and i kinda live there alone" he says. "Yeah well, count me out" i say, while we turn down my street. "Brooke, i'm so sorry, he says falling to his knees and balling. "Nick I'm so done, i feel invaded, i mean i don't even feel like i have my v-card anymore, he startled me Nick" i yell. "I know i'm so sorry brooke" he says squeezing me into a hug. "Well get through it together" he says while stroking my hair and chocking up in his words. "Okay, bye nick" i say running inside. "Good night brooke, see you at dance" he says.

I go to mom, and she says "are you okay honey" she asks. "Yeah, can i go over to Nicks for a project after dance at 8:00" i ask. "Yeah sure, love you honey goodnight" she says, kissing me on the head, and letting me out of her strong grip. "Night mom" i say hopping up the stairs.

I take off my jacket, and lay out on my bed, sprawled out under the covers, while my leg stiffens in pain. I think to myself, that was a set up, will i ever forgive Nick again?