Chapter 9

After a long weekend Monday comes around even faster.....

MONDAY:

I'm so exhausted, i lug myself out of bed.

I put on a pair of military green shorts, with a blue knit sweater.

I arrive at school just another basic day at FRHS.

.........

(Sorry its so boring, it gets better)

We arrive at ALDC, and i see photographers bringing their stuff into the studio.

"Good afternoon Brooke" says Abby. "Hi Miss. Abby." I say. "I have a few surprises today" she says. "Okay" i say.

I go and change into a pair of black shorts, and a purple lace bra top with black nylon underneath.

I walk out, and see no one in the dancers den.

I walk around everywhere, and can't seem to find anyone.

I walk outside, and to the side of the studio. No one. I go to the back and no one. I go to the side no one, except Nina. "Nina where is everyone" i ask. "Oh um before i answer that i need to ask you a few things" she says.

Nina trails off talking for about 20 minutes, then she finally answers me "inside" she says.

I walk back inside and into Studio A, no one. I look around everywhere, and see a note posted to the mirror. I open it..

BROOKE~

So you haven't found us yet, well keep looking and we have a surprise!!

I finally decide to go to the photo room. I open the door, and see everyone getting single shots. "Hey" i say. "SURPRISE" they yell. Whats the surprise? "Well today we are working on photos" they say. "Okay why didn't you gush just tell me" i ask. "Cause we didn't want to, just kidding. We were just playing a trick" they say laughing. I get the joke, and end up changing.

I do a photo shoot for, Nick and I's duet, 4 group dances and a few solos. I love this!,

TUESDAY: AT ALDC!!

I walk through the glass doors for probably the millionth time in my life, and perform my basic routine. Greeting everyone

We walk in studio A and see the basic pictures.

"Bottom is NIA. you did horrible 5th place? Next is Mackenzie 3rd isn't any better. Next is Kendall you had the week off. Next is Maddie, you fell out of the turns, and didn't portray the role. Next is Paige, you looked stunning. Next is Brooke, you made the audience cheer especially my hired observers. And on top is Chloe. I loved your part, and you did stunning." Says Abby.

"Okay this week Brooke i have a surprise for you. You are dancing with the seniors this week" she says. "Yes" i say, i'm uber excited.

"Okay this week is shortened because of the photo shoot. I'm bringing the group and thats it. " says abby.

"Okay Brooke you are aloud to go" says Abby. "Yes Miss. abby" i say,