Introductions

The Gathering Hall was magnificent, from an outside point of view. A flat, one story building with an arched entrance laying in wait. Six grand ivory pillars stood at the entrance, three on each side. On these pillars were engraved images from certain universes of the fighters.

Link couldn't believe it. The Gathering Hall sure got an upgrade from last time. He was amazed at the added detail of the pillars, which basically, to him, showed certain universes were simply respected more. Not that it bothered him; the pillar closest to the door on the left side was adorned with Hylian symbols and had a huge Triforce neatly placed on top. His admiring session was interrupted by a familiar voice that he turned to.

"Falco, look! We got a pillar!" Fox yelled, punching His friend on the shoulder and pointing at the pillar next to Link's. His eyes were full of glee at the Arwing topped structure. Master Hand turned sharply, and everyone immediately stopped walking towards the building.

"Please, all I ask is for a few more moments of silence, then you'll get to selfishly yak about yourselves, which seems to be the only thing you people enjoy anyway." He said in a calm, yet threatening tone. Everyone shushed themselves quiet.

"Gee, when did Master Hand become such a douche?"

Once inside, the view was less impressive. Four long tables nearly stretched across the side walls, which seemed more spacious from the outside. They each had more than a dozen chairs, and each chair was a different color. Directly opposite from the entrance was a stage, a podium standing solemnly at the center front.

"Everyone, take your seats! Let me get this started with a few words by someone you all know very, very well." Master Hand waved a finger around the shuffling smashers, finally finding who he was looking for. He snatched the character by his overalls, dropping him off at the stage.

"Hello! It's-a me, Mario!" The familiar catchphrase almost made people groan, but they withheld their rudeness. "As you know, I am the hero from the Mushroom Kingdom, and-a I certainly wish you all the best! Newcomers, do not fear! You will fit in!" Mario finished with a smile and came off the stage.

After the applause died down, Master Hand roamed the audience for another victim. He lifted a white-haired fellow from his cyan seat, dropping him on stage.

"Go ahead. Tell us about yourself." He urged the teenage looking guy.

"U-uh...my name is Robin. I come from Ylisse, and I'm a War Tactician. I'm new here, but I can't wait to get to know you all." He gingerly smiled and made his way off the stage. Loud clapping came from the seat next to his. A few fighters turned to the source.

"Woo! Way to go Robin! Great first impression!" A long, blue-haired teenage-looking girl clapped furiously from her seat. People near her looked away in embarrassment, other's shushed her. She gave Robin a thumbs-up and smiled as he came to his seat.

While everyone's attention was making its way back to the stage, white and black blurred past the tables, leaving behind a few feathers in its quake. Master Hand hadn't even gotten the opportunity to begin his search. It was only when they arrived to center stage that people realized who it was.

"Hiya! I'm Pit, and this is Pittoo, I mean, Dark Pit!" The white feathered fellow said loudly, causing a bit of microphone feedback. Some people groaned from their seats. "We're from Skyworld, but I'm leader of Lady Palutena's guard!" He continued, pointing towards a woman with long, green hair. She smiled and waved at Pit.

"Also, I'm not a newcomer, as you know, but Dark Pit here is!" He let go of his twin's arm and brought the microphone to him. Dark Pit gave Pit some side eye before clearing his throat to speak.

"Pit told me that this place really tested your strength, but by the looks of it, the only strength that will be tested here is your tolerance of annoyance." A few people in the audience chuckled, and Pit began to grow flustered.

"Okay!" Master Hand broke in, lifting the two away from the stage. He placed them back into their seats. "Let us continue on, only about fifty people left!"

Alright! Second part is up and running! Please take a sec to tell me what you think; I'd appreciate the heck out of it! See y'all soon!