Sudden

Today's Fights:
Wario vs Lucas
Ike vs Wii Fit Trainer
Jigglypuff vs Marth!

"Wait, you're dating?!" Zelda shouted, leaning closely to the edge of her couch. The cup of tea on her lap rattled with her movement, emphasizing how quick and aggressive she felt.

Link sat across from her, scratching his head as his nose began turning bright red. "Uh, yeah I would hope that's what it means when you ask someone to be your girlfriend."

The two were sitting in Zelda's living room, which was a complete mess of blankets thrown all over the place. Even though Link was currently wrapped up in one of them quite comfortably, he couldn't help but feel claustrophobic in her house.

"This is huge!" Zelda snickered. "You haven't had a girlfriend since Samus~!"

Link threw a blanket at her, making more laughter erupt from her throat. "That was a long time ago, and we do not talk about it!"

"Fine, but still!" She exclaimed and laid down on her couch, Link following suit. Her voice then took a more serious tone as she turned her head to look at him. "You don't think this is a bit rushed?"

Link stared up at the ceiling, not really sure how to respond. "I don't want her to be a rebound -- I like her a lot," he finally said, looking at her.

"Why did you end it with Ike?" Zelda suddenly asked. "It doesn't make sense to anyone who saw you two in Brawl."

He sighed. He knew this day would eventually come, but he had no idea how to prepare or explain to anyone anything.

"It was bad, Zelda," he began, "so bad
that there's two reasons. He stopped being a good partner, and he did things that made me fall out of love with him...I don't know, things weren't the same. And besides, I knew Peach wanted him."

"Wait! Did she-"

"No, she hadn't made a move on him," Link paused for a second, rolling his eyes a little as he stared at the ceiling, "that I know of."

Zelda turned her head to look at her best friend,  his sadness blatantly obvious. Anger bubbled in her. She knew she couldn't trust Ike! Ever since they started dating, some things just didn't add up.

A knock at her door made the two stand up quickly. Zelda went straight to the door while Link headed to the bathroom. She opened the door to find Robin, standing there with his hands knotted together nervously.

"Robin? What brings you to my place?" Zelda asked. Instead of answering , he asked if he could come inside. She moved aside to let him in and, before closing the door, scanned the area. Pit was jogging with Lucina and Dark Pit looked like he was asleep on a tree branch with Duck Hunt running in circles underneath, chased by Lucas and Ness.

"You got a lot of blankets in here," he said, awkwardly standing in her living room area.

Zelda gave a small laugh. "Make yourself comfortable."

"No no, I was only going to be here a moment or two. I wanted to ask you if it was true that you have a clairvoyance spell."

Zelda's face turned worrisome. "How did you know about that?" She had only shared her secret 'see-all' spell with the people closest to her.

"O-oh, was I not supposed to know about that? I'm sorry if I crossed any boundaries--"

"Did you want to learn it?" Zelda hesitantly asked, interrupting his ramble.