What a Weekend!

Palutena, Peach, and Wii Fit Trainer walked the glamorous mall. Their faces were radiant with joy as they passed by huge boutiques, many of them two floors. It was nearly impossible to decide where to begin, and every step they took presented them with more and more choices.

"Okay! Here's my plan!" Peach suddenly said, clasping her hands together. "I want to buy us a ton of outfits, so we can start a trend of wearing clothes that aren't our default battle ones. You know, casual stuff and clothes for dates~" She purred the last word, a devious smile creeping on her face.

"Mm, not interested." Wii Fit Trainer shook her head, waving a hand in front of her face. Peach clicked her tongue and placed her hands on her hips.

"C'mon, Wii Fit! You can't tell me that no guy here interests you!"

"No, I'm not --"

"Ugh! Either way, we'll have to find something for the parties!"

"Wait, what?" Palutena finally spoke up. "There are parties here?" Celebrations were a big thing in Skyworld, and usually Palutena prided herself in knowing that her parties were the highlight of anyone's weekend. The thought that there were parties during a competitive tourney had not even crossed her mind.

"Of course! There's almost always a party; birthdays, New Years, holidays, We have a planning committee and everything!" Peach boasted, raising her chin. "And I'm the head of it!"

"Is there a chance I could join?" Palutena asked. "Skyworld is known for its--"

"Actually, there's a bit of an application process and it's a whole show. I mean, my parties are the best and most memorable. Only the best are allowed to join."

"So how many members does it have?" Wii Fit Trainer chimed in.

"Two: Fox and me."

Palutena and Wii Fit Trainer stayed quiet, the green haired goddess's jaw dropping.

"And you mean to tell me you don't need any help?" Palutena exclaimed, her voice loud enough to cause some people to turn and see the exchange.

"Why, of course we do! I mean, you're welcome to apply, but just being my friend doesn't guarantee that you're in, ya know?"

The green haired goddess nearly screamed. Oh, she was going to apply, and she was going to make sure that she got in and planned the best parties the Smash Universe ever saw.

•-•-•

Shulk mindlessly walked around the town, passing stores and bars without a second thought. All alone, he was lost in his thoughts about the tourney and how he was not prepared to lose, no matter what.

A horn honked harshly, demanding the blond to flinch and turn to the noise. He realized he was walking across the street, and the light was green. He nervously waved and half-smiled at the angry driver, running off the road before he could meet another car.

Across the street, he saw three of the fighters from the village, Robin, Pit, and Lucina. They saw him and waved in near unison, speeding up until they were close enough to talk.

"Shulk! I haven't seen you since the fight!" Robin blurted, grabbing onto the blond's shoulders. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, sure. I wish I could say the last time I saw you was after the fight, too. Where did you even go?" Shulk questioned, shrugging away from Robin's hold.

"He was with me," Lucina spoke up, crossing her arms, "because I'm his best friend and needed to get him away from you two."

"Robin wasn't in any danger! And besides, he's not a child that's under your care!" Shulk snapped, glaring at her sternly.