My Purdy Dad

(Ashley's P.O.V)

"Ashley take the kid, I don't want her." Said my ex girlfriend Natasha handing the baby in a blanket,

"what the hell!" I yelled "Why don't you want our kid!" I added.

"Because I don't want nothing to do with you or her!" she said so cruelly, as she almost threw the baby in my arms and walked away "oh yeah, you can name her." And with that she got in her crimson red car and drove off.

I looked down to see the new baby,

she suddenly opened her eyes, they were a gorgeous hazel colour and smiled. It almost hurt me when I thought how much her mother didn't want her. I thought for a long time what her name was going to be, it suddenly clicked into my mind.

"Hey...Carolyn." I said softly, she giggled and lifted her arms up to caress my cheek.

-----le next day-----

"Hey Andy, Can you and the guys come over? There's something I need to tell you all." I said on the phone to Andy, "yeah sure man" he said "okay see you in 10 minutes?" I asked, "yeah sound good to me, Bye" He said, hanging up the phone. I gave a breathy "good-bye." as I hung up and walked to my room. I didn't have a crib for Carolyn to sleep in, I surrounded her with pillows on my bed. You know, so she won't fall off the bed.

I went to my closet, grabbed clothes and got dressed. I grabbed some ripped skinny jeans and a black V-neck tee. when I checked on Carolyn she was awake.

"Cra- I mean darn your mom didn't leave you any clothes." I said, I picked her up and looked around in my closet.

"Come on I have to have a small shirt in here somewhere." I said to myself. Luckily I found one. She was still so small even though she was one, so the shirt was a little big on her, but hey at least she has clothes.

------10 minutes later-----

"So what did you want to tell us?" Jinxx said sitting on the couch, "who's kid?" C.C asked, "that's actually what I want to talk to you guys about" I said. We all sat down, C.C and Jinxx sat on the floor, me, Jake and Andy piled couch; "okay well you guys remember my ex girlfriend Nata-" "which one" C.C interrupted "haha very funny." I said sarcastically, "Anyways Natasha came here last night with her and said she didn't want anything to do with her or me. So I'd like you guys to meet Carolyn Purdy." I said as I showed Carolyn to the guys, "aww she's so cute" C.C said "can I hold her?" He asked. slowly I gave Carolyn to him, to my surprise she liked C.C; but I mean come on, who doesn't like C.C.?

"C.C be carful with her." Jinxx said he looked worried. But I mean it's not like he'll drop her.

"Oh come on I'm not a heartless prick." C.C said. Suddenly Andy came out of no where and hit the back of his head "ow what!" He shouted.

"I'm just gonna take Carolyn away from this argument" I said taking her away from C.C and Andy.

"Don't swear in front of a baby!" Andy yelled at C.C.

I laughed at that remark, "same goes for all of us." I said holding Carolyn. Jake quickly came up to Carolyn,

"hey there baby Purdy~" He said, Carolyn grabbed his finger and started playing with it, "did you feed her?" Jake asked,

oh crap! "Uhh...what do new borns eat?" I asked.

Well this is gonna be a lot more interesting than I thought it would be.

After figuring out what she ate, the guys went home and I put Carolyn down for a nap. I thought I should tell my girlfriend Alice that I have a kid then. I called her to come over.

----5mins later----

"Hey babe what's up?" She said walking in,

"I think you should sit down." I said pointing to the couch; "you're not breaking up with me are you?" She said, she looked sad now "no babe I wouldn't do that to you" I said, I closed the door and walked to the couch. "Okay then what is it?" She said sitting down "well before you I had a girlfriend who was and still is a total bitch. But what she didn't tell me was that she was pregnant until she was almost due. Then last night she showed up and give me my kid, she said she didn't want anything to do with her or me." I finished saying, she looked at me like I expected her too, shocked. "Really?" She said, I took her hand "yeah. You wanna go see her?" I asked, she nodded. When we got to my room we saw Carolyn awake, "awww she's adorable..yup she is yours." She said giggling, "wanna hold her?" I asked "yeah" she said, I picked her up and gave her to Alice. Carolyn looked at Alice like she was her own mom, "hey there Carolyn" she said, Carolyn smiled, "Alice. Can you help me raise her?" I asked, to be honest I have no idea how to raise a baby so I'm gonna need help, Alice looked at me with disbelief "are you serious?" She asked, I nodded, "then if I do that is it alright if I move in then?" I looked up at her smiling, I walked up to her and hugged my two favourite girls, "yes." I said, I kissed Alice, then Carolyn's head, my little family.