Marry me?

(Ashley's P.O.V)

-------weeks later----------

"So what did you wanna talk about?" Jinxx asked sitting on the couch, "I want to propose to Alice, but I need your help" I said to him, yup, I'm not married to Alice yet. "That's great Ashley!" He said and gave me a hug, I hugged him back and he let go "so what do you need help with?" Jinxx asked. I told him the plan and he agreed,

"when are you proposing to her?" He asked putting on his shoes "tonight, so I'll drop Carolyn off soon"I said. He nodded, we both said goodbye and he went to tell Sammi, now I have to get Carolyn to help me.

I went up to her room and knocked on the door, "come in" she said.

I walked in "hey can I ask you something?" I asked and sat on her bed.

"Yeah anything" she said putting her laptop away, "I'm proposing to your mom Alice tonight and-" "oh my god!" She interrupted, she had a smile on her face and gave me a hug. "Sorry for interrupting" she said letting me go.

"I asked your uncle Jinxx if you could go stay at his and auntie Sammi's for the night and they said its fine with them, then I'm gonna take your mom out for dinner, take to the park where we met and propose to her there." I finished saying.

Carolyn hugged me one more time "I'm sure she'll say yes, I mean I'd say yes if someone proposed to me like that" she said, "I'll break his neck if he ever hurt you" I said to her. Carolyn laughed "okay so I'll get dressed and pack a over night bag" she said getting up and walking to her closet, "alright,now I'll go tell her I'm taking you to Jinxx's place" I said with a smile and left her room.

I walked to our room and saw her reading a book on the bed, I'm lucky to have her in my life. I got onto the bed and wrapped my arms around her "hey babe" she said with a smile, she put her book down and cuddled up against me, "I'm dropping Carolyn off at Jinxx and Sammi's okay" I said kissing the top of her head. "Why?" She asked "she wants to go sleep over there" I said, I kissed her lips and got up "I'll be back soon" I said.

-------5 minutes later------

I dropped Carolyn off and now I'm at the flower shop picking up roses for Alice. "Hi I'm here to pick up the roses I ordered three days ago" I said to the lady working here "oh yes. Can I get a last name?" She asked "Purdy" I said. She typed it into the computer and started looking "oh yes right here. Wait one minute I'll go get them" she said with a smile "okay" I said showing a smile.

I put one hand in my pocket and started playing with the box that held Alice's engagement ring.

"Here you go Mr.Purdy" the lady said with a smile "thank you" I said. I paid for the roses and drove home.

-------time lapse------

(Alice's P.O.V)

Before Ashley left he told me to get dressed, something about going out for dinner? Oh well saves me from doing dishes. He said it was a nice restaurant so I can't wear jeans, what the hell do I wear?! I looked around my closet until I found a blood red dress with one sleeve, Perfect.

I went to the washroom to change and do my makeup. What's he taking me out for?

When Ashley came home I was in our room finishing my makeup, he had one hand behind his back and had a smirk on his face. "What?" I said with a smile, he only does that when he's hiding something "nothing" he said.

"What are you hiding?" I asked with a smile, I stood up and walked towards him. He showed me what was in his hand and I was speechless, "you got me roses?" I said looking at him with disbelief, he handed them to me and kissed me on the lips.

"I love you" he said resting his forehead on mine "I love you too" I replied, how the hell did I end up with such an amazing guy?

-------time lapse-------

(Still Alice's P.O.V)

We ate dinner at an expensive restaurant, I felt bad for having him pay but he kept saying "I'm treating you, so I pay this one".

Then we got into the car and drove somewhere, "can you at least tell where we're going?" I asked, if it wasn't obvious I hate surprises "wait a little longer, we're almost there" he said grabbing my hand.

He parked the car and turned off the engine, I looked outside and saw a park. "Remember this place" he said, I looked at him with disbelief "are you kidding me! I would never forget where I met you" I said kissing him on the cheek and getting out.

We walked around the park and sat on the swings, god I haven't been here since I was a teenager.

Ashley got up and walked to a tree where we carved our names into it when we first started going out, I followed him and we saw our names "Ashley + Alice 4ever" I read out loud.

Ashley turned to me "Alice, I've loved you for a very long time, your not like all those other girls, your smart,beautiful and mine." He got on one knee and put his hand in his pocket, tears were threatening to fall, I put one hand over my mouth and gasped "Alice Rosa Simmons" he opened the box "will you marry me?" He asked. Tears were falling now, I almost couldn't find my voice to say yes. I removed my hand from my mouth "yes" I said with a smile on my face.

He got up and put the ring onto my finger, he wrapped his arms around my waist and I wrapped my arms around his neck, and he kissed me.

I've never been this happy before in my life.