Help Me!

(Alice's P.O.V)

Oh my god. I dropped the phone on the floor and fell to my knees crying. "Alice, are you okay?" I heard Ashley coming down the stairs, I started crying harder. "Alice what happened?" He said rushing towards me, he wrapped his arms around me and rocked us. This was his way of calming me down, it always works. "Can you tell me what's wrong" he said calmly, "Carolyn wanted to go to the park and I said okay, then she called me saying she's been taken by Natasha." I started tearing up again. Ashley's grip got tighter around me "it's my fault, I'm sorry" I said and began to cry harder. "It's not your fault babe, you couldn't have known she was gonna get Carolyn" he said, "I'm gonna go look for her" I said getting up. Ashley took my hand before I could walk away, "I'm coming with you" he said standing up "I'll call the guys to check everywhere" he said, I got my jacket and put on my shoes. I checked my pocket to make sure I had house keys, thank god I never put them anywhere else. "Okay let's go look for Carolyn" Ashley said grabbing the car keys. I hope Carolyn isn't hurt.

(Carolyn's P.O.V)

"STOP CRYING OVER NOTHING! YOUR MY KID NOT HER'S!" Natasha yelled and slapped me, I want my dad. "She raised me! Not you, her!" I yelled back at her, she slapped me again leaving a red mark on my cheek. "You know what, I'm done" she said. She walked up to the closet and pulled out and outfit. It was a white tank top that looked like it wouldn't even hold my breasts, booty shorts, a lacy tong, and a push up bra. "What am I supposed to do with these?" I said, all I know is I sure as hell am not wearing these. "Put them on, I'm taking you somewhere" she said walking out of the room. Why the hell would I put on something so slu- oh no! I think I know what she's gonna do. Somebody please help me!

-----10 minutes later----

She forced me to put on this slutty outfit, Im so scared. "Okay, you do whatever he says and maybe he'll be gentle with you" Natasha said pulling me out of the car and pushing me towards a house "but to you, I don't care if he isn't gentle at all" she said. She rang the door bell and we waited, her grip was weak right now, maybe I can escape right when the door opens. The door opened and she let go of my arm, I quickly ran away from them and left the high heels she made me wear. I ran as fast as my legs would go, I don't know where the hell I am, all I know is I have to get away from here "I'LL FIND YOU! I ALWAYS WILL!" I heard Natasha yell, Mom, dad, anyone, please help me!