Shes back

(Ashley's P.O.V)

"Hello Ashley" Natasha said with a smirk on her face, "what the hell do you want now" Alice said, she looked like she was gonna strangle her. Mind you I wouldn't stop her. "What are you doing here? I told you to stay away from my family" I said, looking her straight in the eye. "I came to get Carolyn, I am her birth mother after all" she said with a smirk on her face, "she's my what?" I heard Carolyn say, me and Alice looked behind us to see a sad and shocked looking Carolyn. "You're not my mom?" She asked Alice, Alice looked as if she was going to cry, "I'm sorry you had to find out like this Carolyn" I said. I saw a tear escape her eye "maybe you should go upstairs" Jinxx said placing a hand on her shoulder, "can you guys come with me?" She asked the guys, they all nodded and left. "Thank you for ruining MY daughters birthday" I said, I was so angry, I felt like punching her. But then I realized I would go to jail. "Oh well, she had to find out either way" Natasha said leaning on the door frame. "I want you out of here!" Alice said, she was shaking violently, I hated seeing my girls like this. "I will as soon as Carolyn comes with me" she said, she got passed me and Alice and went up stairs. Oh no!

(Carolyn's P.O.V)

I can't believe this, my mom isn't my biologic mom. "I'm sorry kiddo, they were gonna tell you, but they didn't know how you would react" uncle Andy said, he's right, I mean they probably would have told me after my birthday. I heard footsteps coming from the stairs, they must've got that crazy lady out "don't you dare touch my daughter!" I heard my dad yell,"whatever" someone else said. A lady with blonde hair burst into my room, is this my mom? "Come on Carolyn, pack your shit, I'm getting you out of here" she said grabbing my arm and forcing me up, she dragged me to my dresser and pushed me, causing me to hit my head, "oww!" I yelped. I saw my uncle C.C stand up, "don't ever do that to her again" I heard him say, my vision was getting blurring. I felt where I hit my head, I saw blood and started to freak out, "d-daddy!" I yelled. He came running in, with my mom behind him, he looked very angry, so did my mom, "I WANT YOU OUT OF MY HOUSE! NOW!"I heard my dad yell, then everything went black.

I woke up in my bed, my uncles gone, only my mom and dad in the room. "Mommy, daddy" I said, my mom's head shot up, she came and hugged me "Carolyn baby I'm so sorry" she said, "it's okay mom" I said hugging her back, "I think we should tell you why she wasn't with us while you were growing up" my dad said.

After he told me why she gave me up, and wants me back I started to hate her, "so she wants me back so you and mom aren't happy anymore?" I asked, my dad nodded. My mom looked sad, I took her hand "your MY mother, not the crazy lady" I said with a smile. She smiled back "I love you Carolyn" my mom said kissing the top of my head "I love you too mom" with that I fell asleep, their the reason for me to live.