I do

(Carolyn's P.O.V)

Today my mom and dad are getting married, mom got worried last night because dad had a bachelor party and almost didn't make it home. But I think she's calm now.

"Carolyn can I do your hair and makeup?" Megan asked me as she walked into my room, "okay" I said sitting on my bed. She grabbed a brush and brushed my hair, "I swear if you were from Alice you would look exactly how she looked in high school" Megan said brushing my black hair. Did I ever mention I had black hair? Well now I did. I smiled at the thought. "But instead I look like my dad" I said.

I can't believe my mom and dad are getting married today.

------1 hour before the wedding------

(Alice's P.O.V)

I sat in a little room in the church finishing my makeup. I can't believe I'm marrying the man I've loved since high school. I finished my lipstick and looked in the mirror.

My lips were red, my eyes were a little bit dark but it looked nice with my dress. I was satisfied with how my makeup looked so I went on my phone.

I went on twitter and saw Ashley's tweet: 'I'm about to marry the girl of my dreams @AlicePurdy ;) love you baby' I smiled as I read it. I replied back to him: '@AshleyPurdy I love you too! ^_^ see you in an hour ;)'

As I was about to put my phone down I got a text by an unknown number. Who's texting me?

I read the text and it said

Unknown: thought I should let you know before your wedding that Ashley cheated on you last night

Alice: what? who is this?

The person sent me a picture of Ashley sucking on some whore's face. I dropped my phone and felt a tear fall.

Why the hell would he do this? Before our fucking wedding too!

I was so mad I threw a vase with roses in it against the wall.

I started screaming and throwing whatever against a wall. "FUCKING ASSHOLE!" I screamed as I threw my make up on the floor.

I looked in the mirror, my makeup smeared and ruined. I screamed "WHY AM I NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR HIM?!" into the mirror before I smashed it with my hand. I looked at my hand and saw it was bleeding. I don't care anymore, I'm done. "Hey what's wrong?" I heard Ashley say. I saw him look around the room through the broken glass. "What happened? Alice your hand is bleeding! Come on let's go clean it off" he said about to put his hand on my shoulder "don't touch me" I said. I was a mess right now. "Alice what's wrong?" He said in a soft voice. "You fucking cheated on me last night with some whore! That's what's wrong!" I said getting up and going to the bathroom connected to the room.

I started to clean my hand then Ashley walked in. "Alice I'm so so SO sorry. I was drunk it was a honest mistake" he said grabbing my hand and drying it off. "You know I put up with this in high school. Remember that? When you were at a party 'drunk'" I said glaring at him.

"Baby please I'm sorry" he said. I saw a tear escape his eye. "Your the best thing that has ever happened to me. Think of how Carolyn will feel. She already hates her real mother. I don't want her to hate you too" he said. I put my hand that wasn't bleeding on his cheek and rubbed his tear away. "How do I know I could trust you again" I said quietly looking into his brown eyes.

Ashley kissed me passionately. I melted into the kiss, and I'm pretty sure Ashley knew I did. He pushed me against the wall and kissed my neck. I bit my lip trying to hold back a moan. "A-Ashley.. St-stop" I moaned trying to push him off. He stopped kissing my neck and looked at me. "Wait till after the wedding" I whispered in his ear with a smirk. He smiled and hugged me tightly "I promise to never do anything that stupid again" he said. "Okay get out of here it's bad luck to see you're bride before the wedding" I said with a smile and playfully pushed him.

"Alright alright I'm leaving" he said smiling as he left.

I looked at the room I destroyed "well fuck" I said to myself. I sat down on the chair in front of the mirror I broke and started to redo my makeup and hair.

------mini time lapse :D----------

(Ashley's P.O.V)

"Do you take Alice Simmons, to be your lawfully wedded wife?" the priest said. I smiled at Alice "I do" I said, "do you take Ashley Purdy, to be your lawfully wedded husband?" he asked Alice. I saw a tear escape her eye "I do" she said with a smile. "I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." The priest finished. I kissed Alice with so much passion. I am now married to the love of my life. We finished kissing and Carolyn came and hugged us. "Mr and Mrs.Purdy everyone" the priest said.

"I love you" Alice whispered in my ear. I smiled "I love you too" I whispered back. We are now officially a family.