Bride To Be

(Alice's P.O.V)

-----5 weeks before the wedding----

"Carolyn want to come with me to get my dress?" I asked Carolyn who was sitting on the couch. "Yeah sure" she said getting up, I can't believe my wedding is in five weeks. We got into the car and drove to the bridal shop.

---Le time lapse (cause I'm a lazy butt) ----

"Hello how may I help you?" The lady working there said. "I'm here to pick up my wedding dress" I said with a smile. She smiled back "can I get a last name?" She asked going on the computer "Purdy" I said. She typed it on the keyboard and looked. "Oh here, Mrs.Alice Purdy correct?" She said looking up.

"Yes" I said with a smile "I'll be back in just a second Mrs.Purdy" she said with a smile.

"So what kind of dressed did you get?" Carolyn asked. "You'll see at the house" I said with a smile, the lady came back with my dress and handed it to me. "Here you go" she said with a smile, I took the dress and smile back. "Thank you" I said.

I paid for the dress and as we were heading out the door "I hope you and you husband have a wonderful wedding" she said waving, I looked back "Thank you, we will." I said waving back.

I put the dress in the back and Carolyn sat in front with me. We drove to a different place to meet my brides maids. Just as we were driving BulletProof Love by Pierce The Veil came on, and knowing me I started to sing along.

"Don't you try and blame this on me, My love for you was bulletproof but your the one who shot me" I sang.

"Mom your a really good singer!" Carolyn exclaimed, I smiled "I'm not that good" I said, she turned towards me with a shocked look on her face "mom your as good as auntie Sammi, and that's good" she said.

"Whatever you say kiddo" I said with a smile. "Carolyn can I ask you something" I asked "yeah anything" she said; "I want you to be my Maid Of honour" I said.

At the corner of my eye I saw her give me a look with disbelief, "are you serious?" She asked, I stopped outside of the place where I'm meeting my brides maids.

I turned off the car and turned to Carolyn "of course I'm serious" I said with a smile.

Carolyn smiled the way she did when I told her I said yes to her dad.

She gave me a hug, and we got out of the car. When we walked into the bridal shop I noticed that none of my brides maids are here. Where the hell are they?

(A.N; Oh snap! Alice is going bridezilla xD)

I got out my phone and called my friend Magen, "hello?" She answered. "Hey, where are you guys? Aren't we supposed to get your brides maid dresses today?" I asked, I swear to god I'm gonna turn into bridezilla soon.

"Yes we're at a stop light not far from the bridal shop" she said. "Okay thank god" I said "haha alright see you in a bit" she said and hung up, shortly after I hung up too. "Look I see them" Carolyn said as a black car pulled up.

I saw Megan come out of the driver side, Sammi out the passenger side, and Kayla and Alex out from the back.

(A.N; ;) hehe,....)

They walked into the bridal shop with smiles on their faces, Magen was the first to hug me, of course.

"So..lets see the ring!" Megan said reaching for my hand. She held my hand and the girls looked at my ring.

They saw a black diamond in the middle, surrounded by little white diamonds.

"Oh my god I'm jealous of your ring" Kayla said. I remember when I first moved to L.A we would talk about who was gonna get married first. It was our friend Sammi who got married first, so we kinda were a little wrong.

"Okay you guys can get any style you want as long as its red" I said taking my hand away from the girls.

Their faces lit up like a kid on Christmas and went walking around the store.

"Mom. Can you come help me with my dress?" Carolyn asked.

I smiled "of course I'll help" I said. She smiled and we went walking around the store.

I noticed Carolyn noticed one she liked, it was a red dress (duh) with one strap on the right shoulder. It looked like something she would wear.

"Do you want to try it on?" I asked her, she nodded and got it off the rack.

We saw a lady that worked worked at the shop "excuse me, my daughter would like to try this on" I said to her, "yes of course. Please follow me" she said with a smile.

We followed her to the changing rooms, and Carolyn tried on her dress. She opened the door and she looked like a young women, I started tearing up "what's wrong mom?" She asked walking up to me. "You look so mature in that" I said whipping away a tear

--------Le time lapse----------

When we got home Carolyn wanted me to try on my wedding dress. I went upstairs to mine and Ashley's room and changed. It was a semi 1800 kind of style with corset with a red ribbon in the back of the corset. I looked in the mirror in awe, it was exactly how I wanted it. Carolyn knocked on the door "can I see now" she said "yes come in" I said with a smile before she opened the door I went into the bathroom connected to our room.

"Mom? Where are you?" She asked coming into the room.

I came out of the bathroom and put my hands in the air, " Ta-daa" I said with a smile. Her eyes went big and she smiled "holy crap mom you look like a princess" she said.

"Actually I'd be the queen and you'd be the princess" I said putting my veil on her head.

We heard a knock on the bedroom door and turned our heads "come in" I said.

Ashley walked in with a smile on his face, "you look beautiful baby" he said, I smiled.

I can't wait for the wedding.

(A.N: sorry this took so frickin long. I had writers block :( but Im back :P)