Chapter 11

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jaymi POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day I woke up, half of the people had gone. Most of them were still here. The mysterious boy on the other side of the room was still asleep, maybe he woke up whilst I was asleep. I think I would really like to get to know him. Why do I feel like I already know him?

"Jaymi?" A voice interrupted me.

"Yes?" I replied, politely.

"would you like help to get a shower and freshen up?" A woman offered, I think it was my mother.

"Yes please" I accepted the offer.

She helped me up and took me to the bathroom, where I bathed and brushed my teeth. We walked back into the room together and there was no one in there except the mysterious boy. My mum and I sat down on the chairs, where we ate our breakfast. I decided that this was the time to ask mum about what had happened to me and who that boy was.

"Mum?" I asked.

"Yes Jaymi?" She replied.

"What happened to me and who is that mysterious boy over there?" I asked quietly. She froze and thought about it for a minute.

"Umm well let's just say that you had a minor accident which resulted in you losing a bit of memory. That's all" she told me.

"But that doesn't explain who the blonde boy is" I said.

"Oh right. Yes well when you start to regain your memory, it will all come back."

"Is he asleep?" I asked.

"No jaymi, he isn't asleep"

"What happened to him?" I asked her. She looked up at the ceiling, and stayed silent. "Please tell me"

"Some things are better left unsaid. Right now you need to focus on getting better. You have a mild case of amnesia but if you take baby steps and relax for a while, with no worries or any stress, the doctors said that medication will help you get past it." She told me.

"Okay thankyou,I appreciate you telling me the information".  I thanked her.

We had small talks and enjoyed our breakfast. Somehow, hospital food was actually quite tasty.
I was very happy about my life at the minute.
Little did I know it was all going to change.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N ~ ooooooo what's gonna happen now??

Who do you think is going to change everything? Will it be Eleanor, will it be Elyar or will a new character change her life?

Please vote, comment and follow me!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~