Chapter 2.

///1 Week later\\\

-Jaymi POV-

I got up to rush to the toilet to be sick. This was the 3rd time this morning I was sick! I was seriously starting to get worried. I mean it suddenly came out of no where, no one in my household is sick or anything! I must have revived a bug via strangers outside. Yes, that must be it.

I started googling symptoms of sickness and what could be happening. Many sources suggested that I could be pregnant but I decided to let it slip for the time being.

I don't know what I've got. I mean I can't be pregnant, I'm still a virgin.

Oh wait.

OH NO.

WAIT A MINUTE.

E L YAR! THE CLUB. OH MY GOD.

Where's my phone. Where's my phone!

There is it. I picked up my phone and dialled elyars number.

9-999-999-999

(Phone conversation. E: Elyar. J: Me)

J: OH ELYAR. IM SO GLAD YOU ANSWRED I REALLY NEED TO TELL YOU SOMETHING.

E: Tell me later. I'm not in the mood.

J: ELYAR YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND. IT'S IMPORTANT.

E: Jaymi, leave me alone.

J: What's gotten into you. I thought you were my best friend? I really need to talk to you, you don't understand how important this is!

E: Yeah that was before you turned into a little slut and slept with someone at the club.

J: ELYAR! You don't understand. I can't not tell you about this, you're my bestfriend and I tell you everything!

E: Leave it Jaymi, You're a slutty whore.

And with that he ended the call. I don't know what I done to deserve this!

/// Elyars POV \\\

I was on the phone with Jayden and he told me that he overheard Jaymi telling her mom that she Slept with someone at the club. I'm not sure who though.

"Wow okay, thanks for telling me mate, I'll teach her a lesson" I said to Jayden.

I ended the phone call.

*inserts conversation with Jaymi here".

Who does she think she is, sleeping with another guy. She knew we were going out!

I don't know what I've done to deserve a girl Like this, I mean I could do way better.

My singing career is amazing and I have a wonderful life ahead of me, I don't need her in my life!

And this is how Jalyar ended.

--------------------

A/N - I'm editing this book and making chapters longer.

---------------------