Chapter 6.

~~~~~~~~~~~

ELYARS POV

~~~~~~~~~~

Beep beep beep beep beep beep

That's all I can hear.

I'm sitting outside the hospital room, waiting. Waiting for someone i truly love. Waiting for someone who I upset. Someone who I miss with all my heart. Someone who is loyal to me.

Someone who doesn't deserve me.

"Mr fox" a doctor called out.

"That's me!" I shrieked.

"Okay, miss Bell is awake but I'm afraid she has no idea who you are. The last person she remembers is Eleanor Calder. She still thinks she is the age of 4." The doctor informed.

I nodded, then sank to the ground.

I needed to talk to her. And I needed to do it now.

'Can I go see her?" I croaked out.

"Yes, but if she starts freaking out, please leave the room. " The doctor replied.

---------//-----//------///------------

In Jaymi's hospital room

--------//----//------////-------------

"Jaymi?" I whispered.

"STRANGER DANGER. STRANGER DANGER!!!!" She hollered as she pressed the nurses button.

"Jaymi, you really don't remember me? We're best friends. We've been best friends for years! Jaymi? Please?" I cried.

"No I don't! No were not! No we haven't! No!!!!" She shouted back, immaturely.

A nurse knocked on the door and came inside.

"Mr Fox, please leave the room. Jaymi does not know who you are. Therefore, you cannot see her." She said, strictly.

"But then, h-how will sh-he re-m-ember m-me?" I asked.

"Time, Mr Fox. Give it Time." She said.

I nodded okay and left the room, knowing my ex Bestfriend doesn't remember me.

-----------------------------------

A/N: short chapter but I'm trying to update everyday.

Can I get a 2 votes and 1 comment?