Chapter 12.

* JAYMI POV*

It was the same day I had the small conversation with mum. The doctors were letting me out of hospital soon. I was really excited for going home. Mum told me she redecorated my room and bought me new outfits.

The doctor walked into the room and she handed my mum a pile of papers that she had to sign.

"Mrs Bell, these are Jaymi's release papers. Please would you go through them all and sign what ever is required, I will be back in a few minutes to collect them." The doctor said.

"Yes of course, I will do that right away!" My mum replied, smiling. She signed everything on the papers, whilst I packed my stuff away. I was hungry so I started snacking on my box of Pringles, they were delicious. I looked around the room so see if I forgot anything. Something caught my eye.

The boy.

For some strange reason, I really didn't want to leave the boy here. I felt some sort of strange connection with him and I wasn't ready to give that away so easily. I needed someone to talk to but I don't know who.

"Jaymi, are you ready?" My mum asked.

"Yes , I won't be a second," I said as I walked over to my mum.

I felt like I should ask her more about the boy but something was telling me not to. I was really upset about leaving him and I was really confused as to why. I mean, I don't even know who he is. I don't even know his name! It's so wrong but it feels so right.

Right now I need to focus on getting better but I barely know what's wrong with me?!

The doctor came back into the room and took the papers and dismissed us. We walked out of the room and headed towards the door. We walked outside and suddenly loads of camera flashes went off. I was so confused and my mum sheilded me with her hands.

* no ones POV*

Everyone knew Elyar was a famous singer and that something went on with him and Jaymi.

Unfortunately, the paparazzi had gotten details about where Jaymi was and what had happened to her. It was a mystery as to how they found out about it.

"Jaymi Jaymi over here Jaymi" one pap shouted.

"Did you hook up with a guy at the club whilst you were Elyar's girlfriend?"

"Where is Elyar"

"Did you kill him?"

The paparazzi were throwing multiple questions at Jaymi and she had no idea what was going on. All she could think about what who Elyar was and why she was being questioned by strangers. She knew something had happened and she wasn't going to give up until she found out what it was.

*Jaymi POV*

There was only one thing that could describe how I was feeling right now. Yes. Confused. Who was Elyar and why was I associated with him?

Suddenly a girl with medium length brown hair appeared infront of me, she came out of a limousine and she had a glass of champagne in her hands. I had no idea who she was. She walked over to where I was stood, it took her like 5 minutes to walk over in heels higher than my standards.

"The names Amy Montgomery." She said, " you can call me Miss Montgomery."

What a bitch!

"I'm Jaymi Mae Bell" I said, politely as I put my hand our for her to shake.

Her being the bitch I've found out she is, she took out some hand sanitiser from her bag and put some on my hands.

"This should solve the problem." She said and she walked away.

The paparazzi took multiple photos of her and recorded my reaction to everything on their big shiny cameras.

What just happened? Who even is she?

~ 1 hour later ~

We walked into the house and the lights were off. I found the switch and I flicked the lights on.

"SURPRISE" a group of maybe 30 people who I didn't know, shouted. I was really confused until it clicked. Yes it's a welcome home party. I thanked everyone and walked inside and took a seat. There was a giant table for refreshments and there was cake. I love cake. I got a plate and piled a lot of food on. It was gone within a minute.

A few hours later everyone went home. I was sat downstairs in the front room and I was watching tv. The windows were open and I heard someone moving in the bushes. I walked over towards the window and cameras started clicking.

Moments later I got a notification on my phone from Twitter. "@AmyMontgomery Hi Jaymi, get ready for hell, bitch." And attached to that was a photo of me, clearly photoshopped, looking like a slut.

What did I do to deserve this and who is Amy?!

--------------------------

A/N - I hope you guys enjoyed this.

The chapters will get longer I promise ! Make sure you's vote and comment. Add this to your library and reading lists, I appreciate it!

-------------------------