Chapter 10.

***1 week later**

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NO ONES POV

-~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today, the news is delivered. Whether Jaymi+Elyar will live or not.

The two families travel to the hospital to hear the life changing news. paparazzi going crazy outside.

Everyone else remaining silent. No one dares to move.

The families walk into the hospital, silently.

"People here for Mr Fox and Miss Bell?" a nurse called out.

The two families hurried into the room.

"I'm sorry to say but they will not make it." She says.

Everyone freezes.

No one says a word.

-----------------------------------

A/N: the end

Nah

Just kidding

------------------------------

*no ones PoV *

Everyone was expecting the worst of the young pair. Everyone thought there was no chance of survival. Little did they know, they were wrong.

*Jaymi Pov*

A bright light was shining on my face, I woke up and I didn't know where I was. My surroundings were different and there were a lot of people around me. Every one was asleep, I didn't know who they were but I didn't want to wake them up. I looked around me and I seen a familiar face. It was a boy. I couldn't quite put my finger on who it actually was, literally. He had blonde hair and a perfectly structured face. He looked so cute asleep, at least I think he was asleep.

I coughed slightly and everyone instantly got up.

"Jaymi !!!" Shouted a woman who I think is my mother. "You're awake!"

"Yeah" I replied, "how long was I asleep for?"

"About 3 months" she replied.

"You're kidding right?" I was extremely shocked that I managed to sleep for 3 months, I mean the longest I've ever slept is like 17 hours. Never mind 3 months.

"You were in-" she got cut off by the doctor walking through the door.

" Jaymi, what a wonderful surprise it is to see you up! How do you feel" the nice man asked.

"I feel fine, can I go home now?" I asked.

"I'm afraid you have to stay a few more days so that we can take a few tests, now you can catchup with your family and friends whilst I go for a cup of tea" he said.

"Okay thankyou doctor" I said.

The doctor left the room and I was wondering why I was asleep for 3 months, why I barely remembered anyone, why I felt really bad emotionally.

These thoughts were killing me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N it's been more than a year since I've uploaded but I'm going to start updating more. I've got lots of ideas for new books so please follow me and check them out in a few weeks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~