Chapter Two:

Jade's POV:

Bing!

My eyes shot open, I was currently resting on the couch after my long day of shopping with Sammy.

The light was blinding me and I guess I must have been asleep for a longer time than I thought...

I jolted up from my laying-down position and checked my phone,

'@Singer_boy1: Hey, I know we agreed to talk the day after tomorrow but I am just so bored, the rest of the lads are sleeping... I just wanted to talk to someone. :)'

Wow, ok. Who were 'The Lads'? Then it clicked in my brain, he said he was in a band... Weird. Do all band mates stay in the same place?

I immediately replied back,

'Itz_Me: Since when was I your first person to message? Don't you have other friends? A girlfriend? But hi anyway :)'

'@Singer_boy1: Who said you were the first person I texted? ;) aha, so maybe you were right about that... My friends are probably asleep by now and umm I broke up with my girlfriend last night...'

'@Itz_Me: Oh my god, are you okay? I mean, break-ups are tough... I'm sorry for bringing it up.'

I felt so guilty right at this moment, I haven't been talking to him for even a day now and I already feel like he is like my best-friend.

'@Singer_boy1: Yeah... I guess I'm alright, it wasn't too bad, I mean we have lost all feelings for each-other so I guess it was more of a mutual break-up. And anyway, it wasn't your fault, you didn't know. :)'

'@Itz_Me: I know, but I still feel guilty about it... :/'

'@Singer_boy1: Seriously, It's fine! :) Dw.'

'@Itz_Me: Alright, sooo why did you want to talk to me again? :)'

'@Singer_boy1: Oh right, I know we haven't been friends for a while - If you want to be friends that is - I understand if you don't, because of safety reasons... But I just feel like your my best-friend already and I haven't even met you! :)'

'@Itz_Me: I know what you mean. You feel like my BFF, aha, :O we could be Twitter Besties!! :P'

I silently laughed at my insane tweet and sent it, wondering how he would reply.

'@Singer_boy1: HAHA! That is a great idea!! Anyway, I'm feeling pretty sleepy... Goodnight Twitter Bestie! :D'

'@Itz_Me: Goodnight :)'

I exited my Direct Messages and returned to my profile. Just as I was about to hit the home-screen button, something caught my eye, it was a blue light under 'Connect'. I quickly pressed it and my mentions came straight up.

'@Singer_boy1: @Itz_Me Goodnight Twitter Bestie! :)'

I laughed at that and decided to favourite it before replying,

'@Itz_Me: @Singer_boy1 I thought we already said goodnight? ;) GOODNIGHT ANYWAYS! :D'

Little too hyper? Yep, that's me. Problem? No? Good.

I exited out of twitter and decided to play a game of Temple Run to kill time before I got tired.

After about an hour, I began to feel tired so I closed my eyes and there I was, sleeping on my own couch...

__________________________