Chapter Four:

I woke up and saw that my T.V was on. What the hell? I thought I turned it off last night? Meh, I must've accidentally have turned it on during the night while I was sleeping.

I sat up and grabbed the remote that was now under me. Yep, I definitely turned it on. I was about to turn it off when something caught my eye;

'One Direction's Louis Tomlinson was found getting a little bit too tipsy in L.A's hottest club. It seemed that the rest of lads had to drag him out of there before a fight got started. Is Louis Tomlinson going more off the rails after his big break-up with the now ex-girlfriend Eleanor Calder? Let us know what you think on SugarScape.com'

This news sounded familiar. But I just couldn't remember, and then, it hit me.

~Flashback #1~

'@Itz_Me: Since when was I your first person to message? Don't you. Have other friends? A girlfriend? But hi anyway :)'

'@Singer_boy1: Who said you were the first person I texted? ;) aha, so maybe you were right about that... My friends are probably asleep by now and umm I broke up with my girlfriend last night...'

~End of flashback #1~

Sure, he broke up with his girlfriend, but that doesn't prove anything.

~Flashback #2~

'@Singer_boy1: Aha, ok. Well I gotta go, me and the lads are going out to a club. :)'

~End of flashback #2~

Louis went to a club in L.A, so did @Singer_boy1 . They called the rest of One Direction 'lads' and so did @Singer_boy1.

'Could he-? No.' I cut myself off, disbelieving what I had thought.

'Its just a coincidence. One big coincidence.' I told myself, attempting to convince myself that it was and soon enough I did, because it was.

I suddenly snapped out of my 'trance' and shook my head, clearing my head of anymore ridiculous thoughts.

I sighed and turned off the T.V. I stood up about to get some breakfast when the familiar sound of a text message came from my phone.

I turned around from where I was just about to enter the kitchen to check my messages,

'@Singer_boy1: Crazzyyy night last night. Got a massive headache. :('

I unlocked my phone, putting my password into the small black electronic device.

'@Itz_Me: Aw, Pumpkin. Have you had some Advil and a glass of water yet? :) oh and a shower always helps.... :P'

'@Singer_boy1: Oh yeah, forgot about that.. But good idea, I'll go grab some Advil and a glass of water now. :)'

'@Itz_Me: Ok :)'

While I waited for his reply, I decided I would quickly walk into the kitchen and grab some Special K and pour in some milk with a tiny bit of sugar. I grabbed a spoon and walked back out to where my phone lay on the black table near my couch.

I decided I would take my phone and sit on the chair which was behind my couch and placed my phone on the table in front of where I was now sitting.

I placed my cereal down and read his reply which was sent to me just a few seconds ago.

'@Singer_boy1: Thank you for the advice, now I feel much better ! :)'

I laughed and decided to just DM him a simple and short reply,

'@Itz_Me: Your welcome :) x'

Wait, I re-read my text over and noticed something not quite right.... It's too late to change it now, it had already sent.

I sent him an 'x'. I groaned frustratedly towards myself as I noticed one minute had passed and he still had sent anything back to me, usually it takes him just seconds to reply.

Why must I be so stupid?

'@Singer_boy1: Hey uhh, I gotta go... Bye.'

Great. Just great. Now everything is going to be awkward.

__________________________