Chapter Eight:

Sighing, I look around.

'Where to go?' I thought to myself.

'I could go to the Starbucks right across the road?'

Agreeing with myself, I look both ways before crossing the road, succeeding in not getting myself killed.

I walked inside, the coffee aroma was all I could smell. I made my way towards the line to order and after 5 minutes of waiting, I could finally be served.

"Hello, what can I get you?" The overly-cheery blonde girl asked.

"Just a lattè thanks." I smiled.

She nodded, asked for my name- in which I told her- and walked away. I turned around and walked over to the nearest table, sitting down in one of the chairs.

After waiting for what felt like an eternity, the girl called out my order and I stood up, collecting my drink afterwards.

I sat back down in my chair and heard the familiar bing of my phone;

'@Singer_boy1: Hey :) so yeah the boys and I are just heading over to the Starbucks across the road. Where are you?'

'@Itz_Me: Cool, I'm actually just in here now :3 Can't wait to finally get to know all of you guys better.'

'@Singer_boy1: Same :) Btw we're here, can you stand up so we know which one is you?'

'@Itz_Me: Sure.'

I stood up slowly, making sure that I didn't knock over my drink in the process.

I noticed that the boys had their hoodies on but I could recognize them easily- don't ask, because I don't know, it's weird.

Louis looked at me, smiled, whispered something to the rest of them and began walking towards me.

"Hello!" I beamed, happily.

"Hey." They replied back in unison.

Ok, now that was creepy.

"Well, you can sit down..." I spoke awkwardly, smiling slightly.

They nodded and all took a seat opposite me,

"How can you all fit there?" I asked, curiously.

I mean seriously! Look at the space!

"We don't even know." The one I think was Liam spoke, shrugging.

"Yep. So are you guys going to order anything?"

"Nope."

"So why are we in Starbucks still? I mean we've already found each-other-"

Louis cut me off by humming some random song which I wasn't even too sure it was even a real song.

"Anyway, why don't we go for a walk or something? Or would your management get angry at you?" I suggested.

"A walk couldn't do any harm. Management can't get angry at us just from walking around..." I think it was Zayn who had spoken.

"Lets go." Niall stated in his Irish accent which was actually quite cute.

You know, the word 'cute' is actually quite cute.

What the hell am I even talking about anymore?

Shaking my head, I stood up with the rest of the boys and walked towards the exit.

"So '@Itz_Me', where should we go?" Louis whispered in my ear, sending chills down my spine.

"Oh, umm, I don't really know." I replied back, hoping I didn't sound too 'awkward'.

"Alright well boys, how about we go to where we're staying?" Louis shouted, scaring the hell out of me and I'm pretty sure Harry too.

"Yeah, that's actually a pretty good idea. C'mon guys." Liam said.

I laughed a bit at how Louis was walking - or should I say skipping?

He turned around with a huge smirk on his face, " You think that's funny?" He questioned.

I nodded, not being able to speak because the laughter was making it very hard.

"I'm a god-damn fairy princess."

"A fairy princess?" I questioned, with a slight smirk.

"Yep. Wanna join me, TB?"

I laughed once again before agreeing. I mean, #YOLO.

Woah, did I just say 'Yolo'? Meh.

So there we were, skipping towards the black van I'm assuming was how the boys got here.

'Well of course that is how that got here.'

I then mentally facepalmed myself.

"After you, m'lady." Louis held the door open for me, speaking in a posh voice.

I giggled, "Thank you my good sir."

He smiled and we both got in. There wast any room for six of us so I had to awkwardly sit on Louis' lap.

During the ride we talked about a few things and played a couple games such as 'I spy' and 'Truth'.

When we finally got there, I jumped out the car and stood there, waiting for the boys.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"Okay, Jade. Truth or Dare?" Harry asked me.

"Dare!"

He winked, instantly making me regret my decision.

"Alright, I dare you to go into Lou's room for seven minutes,"

That didn't sound too bad, so I stood up and then Harry continued,

"With Louis."

I could feel my cheeks burning up. With Louis? Uh-oh.

I looked at Louis, "I guess we should then?"

He nodded and led the way to his room, me trailing behind.

He opened the door to his room and I noticed clothes and stuff everywhere.

"Excuse the mess." He mumbled, obviously awkward to this whole 'you have to stay in the same room as Louis for seven minutes' thing. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't too.

I walked over to his bed and sat down as he sat next to me.

"So...?" I asked, turning my gaze from my feet to his eyes that were already looking at me. He had beautiful blue eyes, I had to admit.

Absentmindedly we had both began to lean in, glancing from each-others eyes to lips.

I noticed that he had closed his eyes and I was now copying him.

Soon enough his soft lips met mine and a thousand sparks flew.

As we continued to kiss, our lips synchronizing he smiled, automatically making me smile with him.

He pulled away and I had instantly missed his lips on mine.

I blushed immensely and we both fell silent.

Should I say something?

I think I should,

"Louis, I-"

Suddenly four boys came tumbling in through the door, cutting me off.

Louis stood up abruptly and walked away.

Oh great, if I thought the day where I sent that 'x' was awkward, this day would be 10x worse.

---------------------------------------------

A/N: So there was Chapter Eight! Hope you guys liked it :) Thanks for reading x :) ~ Sharni

---------------------------------------------