Chapter Three:

Jade's POV:

Tweet, Tweet.

I groaned quietly, those damn birds woke me up. Wait, I never hear birds if I'm sleeping in my own room... I quickly opened my eyes, where was I? Then I remembered, I was my lounge room because I was too lazy to actually climb up the stairs to my room so I ended up sleeping on the couch.

I shook my head slightly, silently laughing and walked over to my kitchen and decided to just have a simple breakfast, so I grabbed my cereal, poured it into a bowl along with some milk, put them both away, grabbed a spoon and started eating.

I walked back out to the lounge room and turned on the T.V to see One Direction on T.V, 'Live While We're Young' which sounds a lot like they are talking about sex... I groaned and quickly changed the channel.

I didn't exactly hate them, but I seriously disliked them. They were just so... Obnoxious. I kept changing the channels until MTV came up and I stopped it there, watching another episode of 'Awkward.' Then afterwards Teen Mom and double episodes of Teen Crib.

I was in the middle of watching the second episode of Teen Crib when my phone rang. I groaned and picked it up.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hello darling!" Mum's cheery voice asked.

My mood suddenly lightened, "Hi mum! You know I love you but why are you calling me?"

I heard a small laugh from the other end and I immediately smiled.

"Because I wanted to talk to you about something very important." She said, her tone suddenly turning serious.

"W-what happened? Are you okay? Is everything alright?" I asked, my voice now worried. What could of happened.

"I think it would be better if I came over, is that alright?"

"Of course it is, mum. Are you coming over now?" I asked her, seriously. My mother lived in L.A and I never moved out of here, I guess I loved it too much.

"Yes, I'm sorry about the short notice." She apologized, but to be honest, I didn't really mind. If something was wrong, I had to know.

"It's fine mum, really."

"Ok, I love you. Bye."

"Love you too, bye."

I quickly hung up the phone and began worrying. A single tear escaped my face, rolling down my cheek and landing on my hand. What was wrong? It worried me more that she couldn't tell me over the phone, I mean it might be good news, but the way she was talking... It sounded more unlikely. I had ended up crying fully, I had a very bad feeling about this.

A few minutes had passed and I had stopped crying as I heard the door bell ring;

Mum.

I rushed to the door, opening it immediately to see my mum with a very sad face. Oh no, it was something bad. I quickly hugged her and held her tight.

I walked in to the lounge room, mum following me and sat down on the couch in front of my chair. I sat down in the chair opposite her, "What's wrong?" I asked, my voice coming out in barely a whisper, almost like I was at my breaking point and I hadn't even found out what had happened, but somehow I felt like I did.

"Well, For starters, it isn't bad news." She said and laughed softly, from then I was happy and curious to find out what happened. "I found someone." She smiled, happily.

I smiled too, she deserved someone who made her as happy as dad did when he was still here. She had been quite depressed after he died and I would be lying if I said I wasn't either, but mum took it worst. It had taken her three months to actually come out of her room, during that time I looked after myself and my younger brother, Andy.

"What's his name?" I asked, now fully excited. I now felt stupid for crying before...

Mum blushed before sighing dreamily, "Chet Davenport." I laughed because I remember she had always loved the last name 'Davenport'.

"And you couldn't tell me that over the phone because...?" I asked.

"I just felt like coming over to visit you!" She said, cheerily.

I laughed softly. We talked for about an hour before she had to go home.

I was now alone, again. I had then decided I would watch a whole bunch of movies. I stood up and walked over to my DVD selection and picked out 'Mean Girls', 'Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging', 'Wild Child', 'Pitch Perfect' and 'Easy A'.

I popped in the first movie, 'Mean Girls' and pressed play. After getting my popcorn, of course. I smiled and felt so relaxed, great movies and some popcorn.

•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•

After 10 hours of my 'Movie Marathon' I started to feel tired. I closed my eyes and was just about fall asleep when my phone decided to go off.

'Ding!'

I groaned and opened my eyes before sitting up and grabbing my phone from next to my now empty popcorn bowel.

'@Singer_boy1: Hey, Twitter Bestie! ;) aha.'

My annoyance was suddenly replaced with happiness, I have no idea why but I just loved talking to him, it was sort of ....comforting.

'@Itz_Me: Aha, Hello. :D'

'@Singer_boy1: .... Hello!'

'@Itz_Me: You've already said hello... :P'

'@Sing_boy1: Meh. I felt like saying hello again, so now I can't say hello twice to my bestie?'

I don't know why but his comment made me burst out laughing.

'@Itz_Me: Aww, Pumpkin it's okay! :3'

'@Singer_boy1: Pumpkin?;)'

'@Itz_Me: Oh shush you! I call everybody Pumpkin! :)'

'@Singer_boy1: :0 And I thought we had something special :'('

'@Itz_Me: Aww, I'm sorry.... Pumpkin! I'm sorry I just had to say it. :)'

'@Singer_boy1: Aha, ok. Well I gotta go, me and the lads are going out to a club. :)'

@Itz_Me: Ok, have fun ;) aha. Byeee'

'@Singer_boy1: I will ;) ok :P Bye!'

I sighed and exited out of the chat and decided to get back to what I was doing before; trying to get some sleep.

__________________________