Chapter Nine:

"Ok, well, umm. I-I should be going. Er... Thanks for having me over." I said politely.

I had noticed that Niall opened his mouth to say something before Liam stopped him by giving him a look.

I smiled awkwardly and stood up, rushing past the four boys who had made everything turn from love to plain and utter awkwardness. But I wasn't blaming them, I was blaming myself. Why in gods name had I let myself kiss him?

I ran out of the house and started to walk down the street before realizing that I had no idea where the actual hell I was.

I groaned, putting my head in my hands before taking it out again - (A/N: That sounded wrong and awkward to me, don't know if you picked up on that...) Okay, Jade. Think.

I then looked behind me, refusing to go back to the boys' house.

I sighed and tried to remember which street led us from Starbucks to here.

Okay, I definitely had NO clue whatsoever.

I got out my phone from my bag and decided to call Sammy.

"Hello?" She asked.

"Yeah, umm, Sam. Can you come pick me up? I have no idea how to get back to my house from where I am." I sighed.

"Sure. Where are you right now?"

I gave her the address before she told me to stay exactly where I was because she would be here around 5 minuets.

I then took that time to sit on the side of footpath; thinking.

Soon enough I heard Sam's voice:

"Hey Jade! Lets go!"

I looked up and smiled at her half heartedly.

As soon as I sat down in my seat, she turned to me, smirking.

"So was he a kidnapper or a murderer?"

I groaned, "No, actually. He wasn't. Far from it." I mumbled the last part.

"Then who was he? What's his name?"

"Just you know...Louis."

"Okay, what's his last name?"

"Tomlinson."

"What?" She asked.

"Tomlinson. His name is Louis Tomlinson!"

She looked shocked but soon she started laughing.

"What do you find so fucking funny?" I asked, irritated.

"Oh, good one Jade... You almost had me there."

"I'm not joking, Sam." I said in all seriousness.

"Fine. Let me meet him then."

"Err," I paused trying to find the right words.

"Fine." I sighed in defeat.

"Can I meet him now?" She asked, a smile was playing on her lips.

"Can we do it another time?" I asked, hopefully.

"Exactly, I knew you didn't really know Louis Tomlinson." She said in a exasperated tone.

"Fine. You wanna meet him? Lets fucking go! Because you know, who cares if it's awkward because we kissed!"

"What?" She asked.

"Oops."

"No, tell me."

I sighed, "I will at home, okay? Lets just go and see him quickly or the other boys and go."

She nodded, "We don't have to go..."

"No, I need to say sorry anyway... Lets just go."

I told her it was just a few houses away from where we were sitting in her car still, so she nodded and suggested that she would park the car on the side of the road down here and we would walk up to their house.

I agreed and pulled out my phone;

'@Itz_Me: Please talk to me'

'@Singer_boy1: Why? Is it because you found out I'm famous and that you want to have a 'famous best friend'? Just so you can be popular??'

Ouch.

'@Itz_Me: It isn't like that. I promise. What happened to Twitter Besties?'

'@Singer_boy1: I think that stopped when we accidentally kissed.'

My eyes filled with tears, he didn't want the kiss, he regretted it.

'@Itz_Me: Okay. I'm sorry, I won't bother you again...'

He didn't reply.

Of course...

"Actually, c-can we just go?" I asked, trying to hide the fact that I was upset.

She looked at me and nodded.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"So what happened?" She asked.

"Well I went to his concert and noticed that One Direction were on the stage. I was confused but when I got to meet them, I asked for '@Singer_boy1' and Louis responded.

Then after some talking and getting to know each other, we went back to their place and Harry asked me 'Truth or Dare' and I picked dare, thus answering to why we kissed. Then the boys came tumbling in and he ran out, before I could tell him that I actually liked the kiss."

"Then when we were outside their place I DM'ed Lou and he was angry at me, thinking I was using him for fame even though I wasn't. I told him that I wasn't and asked him what happened to Twitter Besties - something we made up- and he said," I paused taking a shaky breathe.

"I think that stopped when we accidentally kissed. Meaning he didn't feel the same about the kiss as I did. He probably wishes he didn't kiss me. I mean, who wouldn't?" I asked, a few tears gently rolling down my face.

"Oh, sweetie." Sam said supportingly, hugging me.

"You are beautiful and I am sure he wanted that kiss." She said uncertainly.

I nodded. I am so glad I have such a great best friend like her.

We pulled away and I started to cry before I heard a ding,

'@Louis_Tomlinson: @Itz_Me I'm sorry.'

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•