hell's angel chapter 2

Luna:
I was running through the forest being chased by a cat demons there was a whole pride which consisted of about 225 I could take them all out but I decided they might give me a good workout so here I am I did a double flip over a tree branch I was running through thick brush I started dodging trees as I was running I decided I had enough of them so it took a sharp left I ran straight towards extremely deep pit it was really wide so that I knew they couldn't follow me I turned around as I was standing at the cliff's edge I saw the cats coming and I started running straight towards them they picked up speed thinking I was going to collide with them but nope I ran straight up a tree kicking off of it and launching myself over of the pit once I got over I looked back I saw the cats trying to figure out a way to get a crossed I just laughed hahaha you stupid cats they just roar as they tried to get over the pit I turn and start running I was running and running till I came across the Leaf Village I decided it would be nice to stay somewhere besides a tree so I walk up to the gate while I was confronted by ABBU agents tell us what your reason is for coming to leaf one of them said (sigh) I mean to do no trouble so don't get your panties in a twist I said so what is your reason for coming here the other one said I came here because I need a place to stay I said getting annoyed well very well as long as you promise not to cause any trouble they said didn't we already go through this I said I wasn't going to cause any trouble I said you may go in one of them said I went in to the village hm first on the agenda I probably should find somewhere to eat I haven't had a proper meal in a long time I started looking around and I found a ramen shop hm this looks like it'll be good I sit down in the shop owner comes to greet me what can I get you little lady he said well I'll have the special I said we don't have a special he said well I guess I'll have what customers most preferred I said ok coming right up he said thank you I said I was sitting there when I heard Naruto you're such an idiot!!!!!!!!
I turn around to see the most beautiful man I've ever seen he had beautiful blonde hair and too beautiful blue eyes that look like the Aphrodite herself gave them to him WOW I said this just got a lot more interesting I said.

PS:
Up top is the theme song for this chapter