Hells Angel chapter 9

Naruto:
She understands me I can't believe it someone who actually gets me I just never believe that someone would actually love me for my entire life I've been alone and then she comes along and it's like it feels a big hole big hole in my heart so nice to have someone there and she's that one I don't care if she's Satan's daughter she is the one I love and if he ever tries to take her away from me you can be damn sure he ain't coming back in one piece when I'm done with him he will never be able to hurt her again and that's a fact.

Luna:
I was walking with Naruto when he seemed to get lost deep in thought so I tapped him on the shoulder and when that didn't work I leaned over and kissed his cheek he seemed to snap out of it very quickly and once he realized that I kissed his cheek his cheeks were covered with a deep red blush I loved making him blush it was the cutest thing ever Naruto what were you thinking about?
I said oh nothing much just thinking about you and me he says once again we ain't getting married yet I said yeah I know wait yet What do you mean by yet Luna I am so confused!?!?!?
He yelled I just giggled at him you want to go get something to eat I said I can't I have training today he said sadly oh ok how about we pick up some food and I'll go with you to watch you train I said really!?
He said yes silly I said yeah my girlfriend going to go watch me train!!!!!!!!!!
He screamed be careful Naruto the whole village might hear you I said as everyone looked at us like we're about to catch on fire I don't care you're going to watch me train!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
he yelled even louder I laughed at him can we bring ramen he asked I decided to see how much he can blush you know how much I like to do that so I leaned up and whispered in his ear yes master I said his whole face turned a deep red as I let go of him and started to walk to the ramen stand and started to order our food as he just stood in the same spot blushing 1000 shades red I looked back at him and giggled.

Naruto:
Did she just call me master?!?
I'm mentally yelled at myself oh my god she did that was so hot I can't move all I can do is watch her she ordered our food and waited for it what she got it she walked back over to me are you going to be frozen like that for the rest of the day?
She said in her quiet yet gentle tone it wasn't like a shy tone it was more of just a quiet yet knowing tone definitely not shy let's go I said alright then let's go she said as she followed me to the Training Grounds once we got there Kakashi sensei Sakura and Sasuke (Sasuke did not leave in this one) we're already there hey Naruto Sakura yelled in my direction hey guys I yelled back I walked up to them what's Luna doing here Sakura asked oh she's going to watch us train I said really what type of interest would you have watching us train?
said Sakura well being Naruto is my boyfriend I guess I would like to make sure you don't hurt him said Luna Naruto is your boyfriend!?!?
Kakashi sensei,Sakura and Sasuke yelled at the same time yep we both said no offense but how can you deal with him said Sakura what do you mean deal with him Luna said rather confused

Luna:
well he's a bit of a pervert said Sakura l laughed a little bit can't blame me he's hot I said they just looked confused come on Naruto let's get started with training said Kakashi sensei can we eat first I said as I held up the bags of ramen yeah we can do that said Kakashi everyone ate and said how good it was except Sasuke he just nodded in agreement then they went to start training I watch them for a little bit I was getting a little bored so I made sure I was out of earshot and started to sing

(You can play the song up top with this)

You think I'm pretty without any makeup on
You think I'm funny when I tell the punchline wrong
I know you get me so I let my walls come down Down

Before you met me I was alright but things were kind of heavy
You brought me the life now every February
you'll be my valentine Valentine

Let's go all the way tonight
No regrets just love
we can dance until we die You and I
Will be young forever

You make me feel like I'm livin a Teenage Dream
The way you turn me on I can't sleep
Let's run away And don't ever look back
Don't ever look back

My heart stops When you look at me
Just one touch Now baby I believe
This is real
So take a chance And don't ever look back

We drove to Cali and got drunk on the beach
We got a hotel and built a fort out of sheets
I finally found you my missing puzzle piece
I'm complete

Let's go all the way tonight
No regrets just love
We can dance until we die
You and I will be young forever

You make me feel like I'm livin A Teenage Dream
The way you turn me on I can't sleep
Let's run away and don't ever look back
Don't ever look back

My heart stops when you look at me
Just one touch now baby I believe
This is real so take a chance
And don't ever look back don't ever look back

I'm get your heart racing in my skin tight jeans
Be your teenage dream tonight
Let you put your hands on me in my skin tight jeans
Be your teenage dream tonight

Youuuu you make me feel like I'm livin a Teenage Dream
The way you turn me on I can't sleep
Let's run away and don't ever look back
don't ever look back

My heart stops when you look at me
Just one touch now baby I believe
This is real so take a chance
And don't ever look back
Don't ever look back

I'm get your heart racing in my skin tight jeans
Be your teenage dream tonight
Let you put your hands on me in these skin tight jeans
Be your teenage dream tonight

When I was done I saw Naruto coming towards me hey Naruto you are amazing I said Thanks he said I was wondering if you wanted to stay at my house tonight he said his cheeks were burning red and he looked beyond shy saying it what like what children do sleepovers?
I said well technically it ain't A sleepover I mean you're my girlfriend I just thought it be nice he said as he kept rambling I put my finger up to his lips to shush him I'd love to Naruto I said really!?
he said yes really really I said you are my boyfriend come on let's go together me and Naruto held hands walking back to his apartment guiding me through the hallways and up to his apartment he unlocked the door and for Naruto the apartment was really clean I wasn't expecting that well it's getting late how about we go take a shower I said it took him a minute to hear the we when I said it once he realized I said we his face lit up like the 4th of July you said we he said yes I did I said as I was tapping my chin with my pointer finger you really going to let us take a shower together again!?
he said hope glistening in his eyes yes come on let's go I said I was in the shower waiting for him when he got in he looked a bit red in the face when asked him if he could wash my back he shyly starting to scrub my back as I help my hair away from my back he saw the long scar I have running up my back and ran his finger down it the gesture alone made me shiver how did you get this he asked my scar I got it when I was a little a long time ago I said you never told me what happened to your mom he said as soon as he said tears welled up in my eyes I regained my memory a long time ago through my dreams and I knew exactly what happened to my mother I knew it was all lies that's all my father ever did was lie she died said oh I'm sorry he said what happened to your parents Naruto I said I never knew them he said oh I'm sorry I said we finished taking my shower got dressed in our pajamas and went to bed I cuddled close to his chest as he wrapped both arms around my waist good night Naruto I said good night Luna he said was that we slipped into a nice long sleep.

PS: the theme song for this chapter is up top