Hell's angel chapter 8

Naruto:
I can't believe it I can't believe it she kissed me she kissed me on the lips!?!?
I can't believe it and the way she was dancing it was so freaking hot Naruto you can't think that way What if she doesn't like you (sigh) I'm going for a walk I get up walk out the door my apartment and onto the street I start walking through the village when I hear singing that voice sounds oddly familiar I wonder I start going towards the voice I can't believe it it was Luna she was singing the most beautiful song I've ever heard.

(You can play the video up top with this)

Luna singing:

In a perfect world
One we've never known
We would never need
To face the world alone

They can have the world
We'll create our own
I may not be brave or strong or smart
But somewhere in my secret heart

I know
Love will find away
Anywhere I go
I'm home
If you are there beside me
Like dark turning into day
Somehow will come through
Now that I have you
Love will find a way

Naruto:
I watched her she looks so sad but then I came up with something that might make her happy I started to sing I didn't know if I was that good at it but it was worth a shot making her happy is all I need

I was so afraid
But now I realize
Love is never wrong
And so it never dies

She turned around to look at me I smiled at her and she tilted her head and smiled I walk up to her and start singing

There's a perfect world
Shining in your eyes

Naruto and Luna:

And if only they
Could feel it too
The happiness I feel with you
They'd know love will find a way
Anywhere we go where home
If we are there together

We put our foreheads together and hold hands

Like dark turning into day
Somehow I we'll come through
Now that I have found you
Love will find a way
I know love will find a way.

Luna:
Naruto think I love you I said as our lips were inches apart I know I love you too he said as he closed the gap between our faces we were lost in a long love fool kiss this kiss wasn't lust it was love I will always be here for you no matter what I will always be here he said I just giggled we're not getting married I said his face turn red Y-yeah I know he stuttered that's cute Naruto really cute I said whatever he said Naruto there's something I need to tell you I said if I love him as much as I think I do then I need to be able to trust him with my secret what is it he said come with me I dragged him all the way back to my apartment once we got there I set him on the bed and sitting right next to him what is it?
He said I'm part demon I said in a really low whisper I doubt he could hear what he said I'm part demon I said a little bit louder but I was sure he could hear this time
What do you mean your part demon!?
He said I mean I'm part demon and not just any demon I'm not joking when I say I'm Satan's daughter I said he looked in my eyes to see if there was any joking or foul play when he found none he was concerned but then he just smiled at me?
Why are you smiling I said because you and me are a lot alike he said what do you mean I said I've got the nine tailed fox demon sealed inside me he said my mouth hung open I swear it touched the floor no way I said yes way he said he lifted up his shirt to reveal a seal I touch the seal just feel if it was fake it wasn't I look up at him with wide eyes he had a smile on his face but he was blushing why are you blushing?
I said oh nothing he said I was confused until I looked down and figured out how close my hand was to his (cough) lower region if you know what I mean which I think you do I immediately took my hand back really fast S-sorry I managed to stutter out it's fine he said wow it's getting late would you like to stay here I said what oh yeah sure I would love to he said with a huge smile on his face but smile always put a smile on my face I'm going to go take a shower and then you can I said can I take a shower with you he said and a bit bashful and a red blush covering his cheeks Naruto maybe when I get to know you a little bit more I said oh what's not to know I like ramen I like training I like you correction I love you and you know about the demon inside my belly he said giving me a pouty face I laugh a bit fine you can I said really a normal girl with a hit me when I said that he said well if I am Satan's daughter you should know by now I'm not normal I said with a small smile on my face and I would never hit a handsome face like yours I said a blush colored his cheeks come on let's go take a shower I said we got on the shower Naruto's face turn red at the sight of me and it was hard not to notice Naruto's little (cough) problem I got out of the shower me and Naruto both I got dressed he was wearing a white shirt and grey khaki pants and I was wearing a long light blue button up shirt with underwear and no bra Naruto's mouth hung slightly open at the sight of me I got in bed and patted the side next to me he smiled and got in bed next to me and laid down I put my head on his chest and my hand on his lower abdomen he put his hand on my back as we fell into a deep peaceful sleep and for the first time in a long time I didn't have a nightmare.

PS: the theme songs up top for this chapter