Hell's angel chapter 10

Luna:
I woke up and I was right next to Naruto I smiled he was still asleep I cuddled close to his chest and waited for him to wake up after a while I saw those crystal blue eyes open hey morning Naruto I said he rubbed his eyes rubbing all the sleep out of them good morning Mona I mean Luna he said as he was still half asleep I thought it was cute how he had to correct himself and especially how the red blush grew across his cheek as he knew he got something wrong sorry about that he said its fine I thought it was cute I said I'm not cute I'm handsome he said as he closed his eyes and puffed out his cheeks it just made him look cuter okay hottie I said he grew a thousand shades of red I didn't mean you had to call me that he said well with the way you blush when I said it I might just keep calling you that I said please don't he said fine hottie I said with a smirk on my face he just sighed as his cheeks grew hot again so what do you have to do today Naruto I said actually I'm free kakashi-sensei said I don't have training today he said really that's amazing we get to spend the whole day together I said yeah what do you want to do today he said as he seemed to perk up I just giggled how about we stay in today we've been doing so much lately that I'm just so tired I said as I blushed and rubbed my eye he blushed oh my god that was so cute he said I giggled mentally and I tried to physically stop myself from doing it out loud did I say that out loud?
He asked yes yes you did I said I couldn't help but let a few giggles out you're cute too I said I'm not cute I'm handsome he said are we going to have the same argument as we ha  a few seconds ago and besides if you're handsome I'm sexy so if you want me to call you handsome you have to call me sexy I said really how about I get to call you baby and you get to call me handsome he said don't push it I said oh come on you let me call you sexy but you won't let me call you baby he said putting on the puppy dog face I just smiled and you won't let me call you cute yes you will let me call you handsome I said making his own plan backfire he just sighed fine sexy let's go he said go where?
I said go get dressed he said as I looked down and realized I was only in a button up long t-shirt that hung down to my knees I blushed and went to get dressed he just giggled at me I'm going to go take a shower and get dressed I said ok he said I went in the bathroom got in the shower and started washing my hair in the middle of this I started singing

Oh baby baby
Oh baby baby
Oh baby baby

Oh baby baby how was I supposed
To know
That something wasn't right here
Oh baby baby I shouldn't have to let
you go

I started to run my hands up my body and dance by swaying my hips back and forth running my hands up and down my body I felt like I was being watched and smiled.

Naruto:
I was getting dressed when I heard singing I went to the bathroom slowly opened up the door and nearly had a nosebleed at what I saw she was swaying her hips back and forth running your hands up and down  her body singing all I could do was listen and watch

(Back to Luna singing)

And now you're out of sight
Yeah
Show me how you want it
To be

Tell me baby cuz I
I need to know now
Oh because

I knew Naruto was out there watching me so I open the shower curtain and leaned on the wall his face turned the bread at the realization of being caught I just smiled and walked up to him rubbing my naked body on his clothed body and started singing

My loneliness is killing me
And I
Must confess I still believe
still believe

When I'm not with you I lose
my mind
Give me a sign hit me baby
one more time

His eyes go half lidded as do mine as our lips start to get closer I start singing in that close gap

Oh baby baby the reason
I breathe is you
Boy you've got me blinded

Oh pretty baby there's
Nothing that I wouldn't do
That's not the way I planned
it

Show me how you want it
To be
tell me baby cuz I need to
know now oh because

My loneliness is killing me
And I
I must confess I still believe
Still believe

When I'm not with you I lose
My mind
Give me a sign hit me baby
One more time

(End song cut short too long)

We close the gap between us it turns into a heated kiss and soon our tongues getting involved ah Naruto I moan out when he starts kissing my neck more I moan I grabbed his hair pulling up for another kiss mhh he moans into the kiss as I start to suck on his tongue I let go and he started to suck on my neck again leaving hickeys we were just about to kiss again when someone knocked at the door we both groaned we knew we had to answer the door it could be something important but me and Naruto still didn't want to separate we have to answer that I pant out I know he said in a husky voice he started to kiss me again the kiss was getting heated again when we heard NARUTO YOU IN THERE DUMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yelled Sakura looks like we have to answer it I said yeah it does he said we were both a little upset but we went to go get dressed then Naruto went to answer the door yeah Sakura Naruto said thank God you finally answered what were you doing said Sasuke who was there too at that second I walked next to him in nothing but a long white t-shirt of his that covered barely my butt at that point a blush covers both of their faces oh I see head Sakura quite embarrassed by the way if I might add Sasuke to had a little blush what do you need Sakura?
I asked well lady Tsunade was looking for you she said she wanted me to give us Sakura said as she handed me a letter I open the letter and it said

Dear Luna

this is your friend star I wanted to say that I'm coming to visit you soon after I got your last letter that told me you were going to the Leaf Village I'm coming to visit soon soon don't do anything stupid while I'm not there

From
Your friend star

My friend stars coming to visit I said excitedly who's that said Sakura oh she's my best friend I said and she's coming to visit soon oh really that's amazing I can't wait to see you again I smile I'm so excited.

PS: the theme song for this chapter is up top