Hell's Angel chapter 3

Naruto:
Me and Jiraiya sensei or pervy sage just got back from training Hokage send for us so we were on our way there I stopped to talk to some old friends on the way once we got there the first thing I heard was YOU CALLED ME OLD!!!!!!!!!!! I heard lady Tsunade yell really loudly me and pervy sage look at each other and share the same thought we both take off running up the stairs into lady Tsunades office once we get there we swing open the door only to be greeted by Lady Tsunade holding A fist to Kakashi sensei face no no I said oiled machine not old machine said Kakashi sensei obviously afraid me and pervy sage both sweat drop oh okay I'm sorry thank you said lady Tsunade nice to see you again lady Tsunade I said oh hello boys how you doing how was your training said Tsunade it was great thanks for asking I said what did you send for us for said pervy sage oh right I almost forgot I need you boys to accompany a delivery to the Hokage tower said Tsunade oh okay I think we can do that I said is that it asked pervy sage yep that's it I didn't want to work you boys to the bone after all you just got back from training said lady Tsunade thanks lady Tsunade I said anyway why don't you boys go get something to eat said Tsunade yay I said they both giggled Naruto let's go we're going to go get your favorite food said pervy sage YES!!!!!
I said they giggled again let's go boy said pervy sage wait said Tsunade yeah me and pervy sage both said why don't you take Sakura out with you she seems really down in the dumps lately said Tsunade ok I said me and pervy sage left and went to Sakura's house and knocked on the door Sakura you home I said Sakura opens the door what are you two doing here she said well we are going to the ramen shop and we wondered if you wanted to come I said sure I don't have anything better to do she said alright let's go I said
(TIME SKIP)
We made it to the ramen stand hey Sakura look at the silly face I can make I said as I pulled my cheeks out and stuck my tongue out what do you think I said NARUTO YOUR SUCH AN IDIOT!!!!!!!! She said as she hit me in the head ow ow ow I said as I looked up and I saw the most beautiful woman sitting at the stand she had golden blonde hair and beautiful sapphire blue eyes she wore short shorts a white sweater that hung loose on the shoulders and a black tank top underneath (the one she's wearing in her profile picture) Wow was all I could say.

PS:
The theme song for this one is up top