Imagine~Legolas

Quick note, I am going to starting writing little imagines based on some pictures of cute moments with an anime couple! I searched some pictures up and they really inspired me! Just look at the picture then I will have written a scenario for the picture with one of The Hobbit and Lord of the Rings characters. (tell me if you can't see the picture, I will do my best to fix it!) Don't worry, I will still come out with the things you guys requested but this is just for now till I get those done! Disclaimer: NONE OF THE PICTURES ARE MINE. Enjoy! ;)

You sat on the edge of your bed as Legolas was putting on his armor. Tears started to form in your eyes but you did your best to hold them back. Legolas was going to a meeting in Rivendell to discuss the Ring of power, you had a hunch that he was not going to be back for a long time. He finished putting his armor on and picked up his cloak. You stood up, walked over to him and grabbed the cloak from his hands.

"Here, let me do it." You mumbled, your voice starting to shake a little. Legolas nodded and smiled the best he could muster at the moment. When you were done you smoothed the material out and stepped back. The tears kept threatening to fall but you held them back.

"Have a safe trip." You whispered. Legolas reached a hand out and softly caressed your cheeks. You couldn't hold it in and a tear escaped. He wiped it away with his thumb and pressed a kiss to your forhead.

"No need to be frightened, love. I will return, it is just a small meeting." He cooed. I shook my head and looked to the ground.

"I-I just have a feeling you won't be back for a long time, something will happen that will put you in danger." You stuttered, biting your lip to stop the tears. Legolas nodded and placed one more kiss to your forhead.

"I love you, (Y/N)." He whispered.

"I love you too, Legolas." You mutter. Legolas steps away and turns around to the door way and starts to slowly walk out. Without any thought, you launched forward and wrapped your arms around his waist tightly making him stop where he stood. The tears came running freely down your face.

"Legolas! Please, don't go!" You pleaded with a sob between your words. "P-p-please, don't leave me...I'm frightened..." You trailed off, your voice shaking with fear. Legolas turned around and wrapped his arms around you, burying you in his embrace.

"Do not cry, I will return." He said gently, pulling back and placing his hands on your shoulders. "I will always return to you."

"But what if something happens to you? What if my feelings are true and you get put in danger? This is the one ring we are talking about. We have no idea what could happen." You sobbed, wrapping your arms around his waist again. He placed a hand on the back of your head and kept you close for a few minutes. A guard knocked on the door and entered.

"My lord, it is time for you to depart." The guard said, bowing. Legolas nodded and held your face in his hands.

"I promise, I will return to you." He said and placed a passionate kiss on your lips before pulling away and following the guard out. You start sobbing and walk onto the balcony, watching him mount his stead. Legolas looked up to you and gave you one last smile before riding away.