Fili (TigerEyes570)

Hello my Fellow Tolkien Lovers! This was a request for TigerEyes570 sp please go follow her!!! I am writing on my moms laptop so it was easier for me to write today! I will have two updates today, this one and another prefrence! Thank you and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Howls rang out through the air as the company raced down the mountain, only to stop in front of the drop. The company started to panick, looking behind them to see how close the wargs are.

"Up into the trees! Climb on, climb!" Gandalf ordered everyone making the dwarves leap up into the lanky looking trees. I sprinted down a slope and jumped into a tree, but the branch didn't look too sturdy.

When I grabbed on, the branch snapped off and made me tumble back down to the ground, legs first. Pain erupted through one of my legs making me cry out, probably making the wargs ecstatic that their prey is hurt. Someone grabbed me and lugged me into the tree, careful not to touch my leg. The wargs started surrounding the trees, but stopped and looked back to a White Warg, with a rider that I presumed to be dead. Azog the Defiler. He sniffed the air, smirked, then started speaking.

“Nuzdigid? Nuzdi gast [translated: Do you smell it? The scent of fear?] Ganzilig-i unarug obod nauzdanish [translated: I remember your father reeked of it,] Torin undag Train-ob [translated: Thorin son of Thrain.]” Azog said ominously. I glanced over to Thorin who had a look of pain and grief.

Thorin looks stricken with pain and grief, realizing that Azog had captured his father.

“It can not be.” Thorin hoarsley whispered, trying to persuade himself it was not real. Azog, still smirking, turned to his wargs and riders.

“Kod, Toragid biriz [translated: That one is mine.] Worori-da [translated: Kill the others!]” Azog yelled making the wargs leap into action. They circled around the trees and started to climb them, well, not exactly climb but you get the picture. Wargs visiously ripped at the tree trunks and branches, making the trees start to wobble violently.

“Sho gad adol! [translated: Drink their blood!]” I heard Azog say. The tree I was in started to topple over, but I was worried I wouldn't make the jump until someone grabbed my waist and clung onto me tightly until we were back on a tree. The trees kept knocking eachother over until everyone manages to get on the very last tree, which was on the very edge of the cliff. I looked up to see Fili, smiling up at him.

"Thank you." I murmered making him smile back. He kissed my head making me blush a dark red but I don't think he noticed...or did he? Azog's dark, sick laugh fills the air making a shiver run down my spine. Soon, Gandalf started lighting pinecones on fire and throwing them down to the others. When the others catch one, they take aim and throw the pinecone at the wargs before they burn their hand. Fire spread everywhere, lighting wargs and a couple of orcs on fire. Azog looked startled, then glared at the company who start to cheer. 

They then throw the flaming pinecones like missiles at the Wargs. All the area around the tree gets set on fire, forcing the Wargs to retreat a distance. At least one Warg gallops away with its fur alight. Azog roars in anger and frustration as the dwarves cheer. Suddenly, their cheers turn into cries of fear as the roots of the tree they are in start to give way, the tree only falls half way down but still making some of the dwarves almost lose their grip. 

I heard a cry from Ori, looking back to see that he lost his grip but managed to grab onto his brother, Dori's, leg. Thorin suddenly stood up with his sword, Orcrist, drawn. The whole company, including me, watch in horror as Thorin started running towards Azog, who spread his arms out with a wicked smile plastered on his face. When Thorin was near, he got out an oaken branch and held it up to shield him. Azog's warg leaped at Thorin, smahsing his forepaw into is chest sending him crashing onto the ground.