His Favorite Thing About You

This prefrence was requested by miss-midgaurdian, please go follow her!!! Thank you for requesting! Anyways, I don't have really any announcements so hope you like it and enjoy!

QOTD: How did you find out about my book?

The Hobbit:

(I might take some ideas from the other prefrence by the way, hope you don't mind!)

Bilbo- Your face. Bilbo loves how you look, he wouldn't even try to compare you to any other female hobbit, not even the rolling hills and clear blue streams of the Shire! He loves to kiss you all over your face, your forhead, nose, lips, cheeks, doesn't matter!

Thorin- Your voice. To him, your voice is soft and angelic. Sometimes at night, he hears you quietly singing a lullaby to Fili, Kili or Ori, which makes him calm down and fall asleep also. (sorry, this one was really bad!)

Fili- Your lips. They always look welcoming to him, he sometimes has to contain himself from kissing you even at the most serious times!

Kili- Your eyelids. Kili loves to kiss your eyelids, he doesn't know why though! When you are cuddling at night, you look so peaceful he just has to kiss them! (This one was bad too. Sorry!)

Thranduil- Your heart. I know it sounds really weird, but you are always so kind and caring to others...well, except orcs, goblins, trolls, creatures like that.

Bard- Your habbit to steal his  coat. It always keeps you warm and it is always so big on you! You love it when Bard drapes it over your shoulders when you are cuddling by the fire.

Lord of the Rings:

Frodo- Your nose. He loves when you crinkle your nose if he kisses it which makes him laugh. (sorry for the short one!)

Merry- Your sass. When people be hating, you ignore them or say something right back. Sometimes it might effect you but you don't show it until you are far away from the person.

Pippin- Your laugh. The reason Pippin makes you laugh half the time, is because he loves your laugh. But he hates it when you think your laugh is ugly, to him, it is the most beautiful sound in all of Middle Earth!

Aragorn- Your eyes. They shimmer in the moonlight when you are both out for a late night walk. When you are talking to him, he just gets lost in your eyes until you snap him out of it, pouting because he wasn't paying attention. 

Legolas- Your smile. Whenever his father, King Thranduil, is being too hard on him, you always try to make him laugh, and when he does, it makes you smile. You never like to see him stressed out, but after you cheer him up, you both go practice archery, take a walk in the gardens, basically spend the whole rest of the day with eachother.