WHAT SHOULD I DO?

Hi guys! Sorry, its another authors note! BUT! I NEED YOUR GUYS' OPINIONS!

*LONG EXPLANATION AHEAD. IF YOU KNOW THE THINGS SKYDOESMINECRAFT DOES THEN SKIP TO THE THE END OF THIS PARAGRAPH*

So, I am a HUGE fan of Skydoesminecraft! If you don't know who he is, he is a big gamer on Youtube who, if you couldn't tell by his name, plays Minecraft. About a year ago (sorry if I am wrong) he made two new channels, SkyvsGaming and SkyDoesThings. Now he has his own actually office that he works at and has hired editors and other people to make videos and stuff. Those people are House_Owner (Ross), ThatGuyBarney (Barney or his real name, John), and Jinbop (Jin). He also plays with one of his editors, Mithzan (Max).

*END*

I know it wasn't the best summary but I did my besr. So, there is a little backround info for you people out there who dont know much about him. BUT, here is what this chapter is actually about! I want to make a book for everyone at the offices! I have a notebook that I am filling in with imagines and why have just my friends and I read it when I could post it on Wattpad for others to enjoy!

Comment below if you think this is a good idea! Also, for all of you gamers out there, I would HIGHLY recomend watching Sky. If you aren't much into Minecraft, go to SkyvsGaming, he plays GTA, Happy Wheels, Simulators, and more!

Please give me your feedback! I would really appreciate it! Anyways, that is all for now! Thank you so much for reading and like I said PLEASE give me some feedback!

I love you all and will try to post more chapters soon! Bye! :)