Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Madison's P.O.V.

I have to admit that waking up in the morning is not one of my most favorite things to do, but today was different.

I felt happier; more than I usually did every other day

Even my wolf was feeling a lot more excited for a reason that I did not know.

"It's the day," she said to me.

"For what?" I asked not receiving an answer of any sort from her.

I shook my head knowing that she wasn't going to answer, and instead kept walking into the dinning room where everyone was already seated for breakfast.

"Good morning princess," my dad said.

"Morning dad," I said as I placed a kiss on his cheek before walking over to my seat.

"So, Maddie I heard that you and Chase are going to the mate ball together," Christian commented.

"Yes we are, and?"

"Does this mean that you are going to give him a chance?" he asked.

Here we go again the same question that all of my brothers have asked me for two years now.

What is it with them trying to set me up with Chase?

I mean I know that all three of them are close with him, but to the point where they would try to set him up with their only sister.

"Just because I am going with him dosen't mean that I'm going to start dating him," I said.

"Would you ever consider it?' Jason asked from the head of the table.

I thought about it, but couldn't give them a coherent answer.

"I don't know, why are we talking about this?" I asked.

"No particular reason."

This is one of the reasons why I think out of my three brother Justin is my favorite. He isn't nosey and as over protective like Christian, and he isn't serious, and brooding like Jason.

He's laid back, and funny, but serious when needed.

Too bad that he didn't live here with us like he used to before he found his Annabelle.

.........................................

After breakfast I called over James, and Henry to go for a run with me.

I needed to be alone, and think, but since that couldn't happen I guess being with them was as close as I was going to get.

I've known for a while now that Chase has an interest in me, after all it's pretty obvious.

The thing is that I don't know what to do about it?

I know that somewhere out there my mate is waiting for me, yet Chase is here, and I can't deny that he has always been here when I needed him.

Never once has he left me in my time of need, he has been the shoulder for me to cry on when I'm going through a bad situation, and the one to tell all of my secrets to because I don't have a sister or close friend.

Chase you're always there for me.

I looked up at the sky before getting up, and clearing my thoughts.

"Can we go home now?" I asked James, and Henry who had both been laying next to me while I resolved my thoughts.

"Sure."