Chapter 19

Chapter 19

Madison's P.O.V.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to interrupt," I said when I realized that Xavier was not alone in his office, but instead accompanied by four other guys, who were all seated around his desk staring at a map that was set on Blake's desk.

"It's fine, do you need anything," Xavier asked walking over to me leaving the four guys to discuss by themselves.

"No it's fine, I'll just come back later I can see that you're busy," I said placing my hand on the door knob only to see his larger one be placed on top of mine preventing me from opening the door.

"Do you need something," he asked as he placed his hand under my chin to get me to look up at him.

"No, I was going to ask you something, but I already forgot what it was, so I guess I'll ask you when I remember," I spoke not moving from my spot.

"Alright then, I'll see you later," he said pressing his lips to mine in a quick motion which caught me by surprise.

"Yeah, okay," I said as I went to open the door again still dazed by that kiss, that I wasn't expecting from him.

After all when was the last time, that he acted in any way affectionate towards me, if I recall correctly never.

Alright maybe once or twice, but not enough for me to consider something.

......................

 "Good, just the person I was looking for," Mandy said as soon as her eyes landed on me walking down the hallway.

"You were looking for me?" I asked looking behind me to make sure she wasn't talking about anyone else.

"Yes you now come on," she said as she began dragging me along with her by my arm.

"Where are we going again?" I asked her.

"Over to the pack doctors house," she repeated as she lead me through the living room.

"For, what exactly?" I asked.

"Something about getting your bandage removed," she said as she finally released me arm, and allowed me to walk on my own.

"That's happening today?" I asked suddenly having a wave of happiness pass through me.

"Yup, apparently you healed quicker than anticipated, so you will be getting it removed two weeks earlier."

"How do you know this?" I asked.

"I was informed by the pack doctors assistant who I happened to run into earlier today," she said.

"Finally, you can not believe how much this thing has been annoying me, well what are you waiting for then let's go."

"Maddie, Maddie, do you seriously think that the alpha would let us just walk out of the pack house, and into the car with no protection."

"You're right, so who will be going with us?" I asked.

"Two of the alpha's best guards," she said with a creepy smile.

"What's with the smile?" I asked.

"Nothing."

"Come on what do you know."

"Nothing."

"Mandy," I said with a whiny voice.

"Look over there," she said motioning with her eyebrows to the woods in front of us, where two buff looking guys wearing no shirt what so ever were emerging from the woods.