Chapter 22

Chapter 22

Madison's P.O.V.

When Xavier closed the door behind me signaling his departure, I leaned my back against the thick indestructible looking door letting out a breath.

I was finally getting through Xavier's thick outer shell, and what happens we're attacked by rogues.

How is it that rogues managed to get their way into our territory in the first place. As far as I know Xavier always has guards on duty.

Something must have happened, something big, and I was going to find out what it is one way or another.

Either Xavier tells me when I get out of here or I find out from someone else. I will not have information kept from me, like in my old pack.

I deserve to know what is happening.

With that in mind I mind link Mandy to see if I can get any information out of here.

"Do you know what's happening?" I asked her waiting for a reply that comes quickly.

"No, one minute I was at home making up with Grant, and the next we notice wolves that aren't from our pack running through our front yard like they own the place."

"Who's leading them?" I asked.

"I don't know, Grant locked me up and made me promise not to leave."

"So you're locked up too."

"Yup, with no way out as far as I know."

"Then you can't tell me anything that is going on outside?"

"I can try I'll mind link Grant and see if he tells me anything but he probably won't. He barley answers when he's out fighting," she mumbled.

"Can you try."

"Okay, I'll mind link you to see what he says."

When I'm no longer mind linking with her I sit myself on the floor in front of the door tapping my fingers against the floor impatiently to see what Mandy can find out.

I sat there for a few minutes until Mandy mind links again.

"I'm sorry I couldn't find out anything, he didn't answer."

"It's okay, I'll just have to wait until Xavier comes, and gets me out," I spoke.

"Okay."

Now what was I going to do in here for who knows how long?

I looked around at the empty room closing eyes, and slamming my head back in the door.

Why choose to attack?

Why today?

 I pulled my legs up to my chest hugging them.

I wasn't a fan of small spaces like this one, so Xavier better hurry up in getting me out of here.

................................

(One hour)

One hour I've been locked in here for one hour, with no word from anyone.

What if something happened to them?

"Xavier!"

"Mandy!"

"Hello anyone what's going on?"

"Get me out of here," I shouted through mind link.